Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(15-11-2015 01:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well, when I think of Ronda Rousey going down, this isn't how I pictured it. But at least Yoyo did good against the lovely Canadian. Thumbsup

Now I am afraid to watch. Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 01:31 PM
(15-11-2015 01:13 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  HH looked totally prepared, RR not so much.

I've been reading that HH was just a better fighter overall, and perhaps RR has been fighting sub par competition for a while. RR looked sloppy in her last fight too to be honest, but she won because the other girl was sloppIER. Blush

RR is a world class athlete, but every one has their nemesis, and she met hers last night.

HH definitely had the skill and background to beat RR like she did. HH also strikes me as someone who has a mental toughness that I think really helped her as well.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-11-2015, 02:30 PM
The only thing hawter than chicks who fight in the UFC are chicks who dig the UFC.

Just sayin. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2015, 03:12 PM
and the same could be said about guys, too. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 05:38 PM
(15-11-2015 02:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The only thing hawter than chicks who fight in the UFC are chicks who dig the UFC.

Really? Dodgy

I don't think there's anything "hawt" about "chicks who fight in the UFC."

When they tie back their hair and put on the gloves, I see fighters. Hotness has got nothing to do with it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
15-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Just returned from an insanely good run! About 4 miles, and steady to fast paced the entire time. Chase

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 07:10 PM
(15-11-2015 05:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Just returned from an insanely good run! About 4 miles, and steady to fast paced the entire time. Chase

Getting ready for the UFC? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-11-2015, 07:23 PM
(15-11-2015 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 05:38 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Just returned from an insanely good run! About 4 miles, and steady to fast paced the entire time. Chase

Getting ready for the UFC? Consider

Yes, practicing my speed about how fast to race out of the ring the minute someone tries to swing at me. Gasp

Laugh out load

No way I could take a punch to the face. My hat's off to ANYONE, male or female, who can handle the UFC!! Bowing

But, I do Crossfit, so...there's always that. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 07:24 PM
(15-11-2015 05:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 02:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The only thing hawter than chicks who fight in the UFC are chicks who dig the UFC.

Really? Dodgy

When they tie back their hair and put on the gloves, I see fighters. Hotness has got nothing to do with it.

Strength and stamina is tuff though. Yes Tuff = hotness

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 07:28 PM
(15-11-2015 05:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  

Really? Dodgy

Well, to be fair, the women are pretty hawt (but not in a mud wrestling sort of a way Tongue ) They do have wicked in shape bodies and they are all attractive women facially speaking. But, you are right, when they put on the gloves, they are fighters through and through. Whether they are attractive or not flies out the window and it's all about skill and fortitude.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post