Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
1st Sergeant showed up this morning in what I could best describe as yoga shorts, leaving little to the imagination, and for his morning workout he did indeed proceed to do about an hour of yoga. Interesting transition from the previous day's grumbling about how bad he wished we'd get deployed to go cut some ISIS throats.

1SG... Experienced killer and yoga man... Who would have guessed Tongue

He invited us to join him but we already had a circuit training course set up for the platoon. That and I didn't have the pants for it.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-11-2015, 08:53 PM
sports hernia, i have it again.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-11-2015, 09:22 PM
(15-11-2015 08:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  sports hernia, i have it again.

Undecided I have heard those are really painful.
15-11-2015, 09:37 PM
(15-11-2015 08:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  1st Sergeant showed up this morning in what I could best describe as yoga shorts, leaving little to the imagination, and for his morning workout he did indeed proceed to do about an hour of yoga. Interesting transition from the previous day's grumbling about how bad he wished we'd get deployed to go cut some ISIS throats.

He invited us to join him but we already had a circuit training course set up for the platoon. That and I didn't have the pants for it.

I have seen the teeny tiny male yoga shorts in yoga class Laugh out load It's as if Richard Simmon's shorts and spandex had a baby. Hobo

I think it's great your 1st Sergeant practices yoga Thumbsup Hopefully you guys can join him next time Smile
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-11-2015, 09:44 PM
(15-11-2015 08:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  1st Sergeant showed up this morning in what I could best describe as yoga shorts, leaving little to the imagination, and for his morning workout he did indeed proceed to do about an hour of yoga. Interesting transition from the previous day's grumbling about how bad he wished we'd get deployed to go cut some ISIS throats.

if you are deployed, prayers that you and your group are safe through it. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 09:45 PM

oh no Sad hope you get to feeling better, soon. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 10:01 PM
(15-11-2015 09:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  

if you are deployed, prayers that you and your group are safe through it. Heart

No deployment yet. Just training, and a chain of command on a war path in hopes that it happens. I left for Vermont Friday morning, arriving to find everyone freaking out about being ready, just in case, still not having any idea what happened. We'll probably be sitting on our asses until at least after the elections. It's not politically practical to actually do anything right now. So... I'll just keep working out and practicing my craft.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-11-2015, 10:06 PM
(15-11-2015 10:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 09:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  if you are deployed, prayers that you and your group are safe through it. Heart

No deployment yet. Just training, and a chain of command on a war path in hopes that it happens. I left for Vermont Friday morning, arriving to find everyone freaking out about being ready, just in case, still not having any idea what happened. We'll probably be sitting on our asses until at least after the elections. It's not politically practical to actually do anything right now. So... I'll just keep working out and practicing my craft.

Even though many here just know each other online, we care about everyone's well being, and we care about you. Just seems so much more real you talking about it, than when I hear it on the news. I mean, it's real, and I know it is, but just saying. You're in our thoughts...whatever you end up having to do.

And in the meantime, you could do some yoga. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-11-2015, 10:28 PM
(15-11-2015 10:06 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 10:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  No deployment yet. Just training, and a chain of command on a war path in hopes that it happens. I left for Vermont Friday morning, arriving to find everyone freaking out about being ready, just in case, still not having any idea what happened. We'll probably be sitting on our asses until at least after the elections. It's not politically practical to actually do anything right now. So... I'll just keep working out and practicing my craft.

Even though many here just know each other online, we care about everyone's well being, and we care about you. Just seems so much more real you talking about it, than when I hear it on the news. I mean, it's real, and I know it is, but just saying. You're in our thoughts...whatever you end up having to do.

And in the meantime, you could do some yoga. Big Grin

Yes, definitely in our thoughts Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-11-2015, 10:50 PM
(15-11-2015 09:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Undecided I have heard those are really painful.

fuck yeah.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube