Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-11-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(16-11-2015 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 06:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Awesome! So agree, I wish you guys all lived closer so we could all workout together. Much more fun having people to go running/hiking/biking/backpacking/practice my ninja skills with Tongue

yes it would soooo fun! and then we could all go out and splurge on wings and bar food. but not often. Popcorn

Yum except the wings Tongue I'd have to do tortilla chips and guac instead...or get someone to share some french fries with me. Oh, who I am kidding, I would eat them all myself Tongue French fries Drooling Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(16-11-2015 07:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  yes it would soooo fun! and then we could all go out and splurge on wings and bar food. but not often. Popcorn

I worked outside for several hours today. It was only in the fifties with a breeze and I was in the shade. [Image: frigid.gif]

So I had fast food (Wendy's) for dinner. Big Grin

There's nothing wrong with eating junk every once in awhile Thumbsup I thoroughly enjoy junk food and refuse to feel guilty about eating it. But I do try and eat healthy most of the time and limit the junk I do eat.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 07:48 PM
One hour of light yoga today. Had the day off--but lady time of the month fucking sucks Sadcryface Had hot bath, now drinking some rooibos tea and feeling a bit better Smile

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 08:06 PM
(16-11-2015 07:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  yes it would soooo fun! and then we could all go out and splurge on wings and bar food. but not often. Popcorn

I worked outside for several hours today. It was only in the fifties with a breeze and I was in the shade. [Image: frigid.gif]

So I had fast food (Wendy's) for dinner. Big Grin

and well deserved Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
16-11-2015, 09:46 PM
(16-11-2015 06:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 06:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Had another awesome run tonight, nearly 4 miles. I'm staying at shorter distances, and trying to work on speed. I go through these phases. But, the phases pay off, and I'm really getting faster. I slacked off running on a regular basis for a bit, it happens when I spend more time on cross fit, but I'm trying to really combine the two comfortably...it is hard sometimes. One or the other usually suffers. But, really enjoying improving my running game right now! Too bad no one here can run with me. Chase

Awesome! So agree, I wish you guys all lived closer so we could all workout together. Much more fun having people to go running/hiking/biking/backpacking/practice my ninja skills with Tongue

Ninja skills are the best!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Periods fucking suck Sadcryface I want to go to yoga but I'm in complete misery. I've been up since 4 am feeling like crap. And I want chocolate Sadcryface2 And a puppy Yes

17-11-2015, 09:51 AM
(17-11-2015 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Periods fucking suck Sadcryface I want to go to yoga but I'm in complete misery. I've been up since 4 am feeling like crap. And I want chocolate Sadcryface2 And a puppy Yes

How about a chocolate puppy?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2015, 10:07 AM
(17-11-2015 09:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Periods fucking suck Sadcryface I want to go to yoga but I'm in complete misery. I've been up since 4 am feeling like crap. And I want chocolate Sadcryface2 And a puppy Yes

How about a chocolate puppy?

Drooling hell-to-the-fucking yes!

17-11-2015, 10:12 AM
(16-11-2015 06:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Had another awesome run tonight, nearly 4 miles. I'm staying at shorter distances, and trying to work on speed. I go through these phases. But, the phases pay off, and I'm really getting faster. I slacked off running on a regular basis for a bit, it happens when I spend more time on cross fit, but I'm trying to really combine the two comfortably...it is hard sometimes. One or the other usually suffers. But, really enjoying improving my running game right now! Too bad no one here can run with me. Chase

Me too! Except more like 100 - 200 meters. Wink

I only have two speeds: sprint and walk.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
17-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Interrupted on the elliptical machine this morning to by a piano student I had forgotten was coming at 10 AM. Working out, appointments, and cold medicine not mixing well for me today.