Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-11-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(17-11-2015 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Periods fucking suck Sadcryface I want to go to yoga but I'm in complete misery. I've been up since 4 am feeling like crap. And I want chocolate Sadcryface2 And a puppy Yes

I been saying I'm gonna give yoga a shot one of these days and, I never get to it. We provide yoga at our hotel, I know the lady well, she keeps telling me you coming? I keep saying next time hahaha.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
17-11-2015, 11:58 AM
(17-11-2015 11:56 AM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Periods fucking suck Sadcryface I want to go to yoga but I'm in complete misery. I've been up since 4 am feeling like crap. And I want chocolate Sadcryface2 And a puppy Yes

I been saying I'm gonna give yoga a shot one of these days and, I never get to it. We provide yoga at our hotel, I know the lady well, she keeps telling me you coming? I keep saying next time hahaha.

You so should Thumbsup It's an amazing workout Heart
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-11-2015, 12:06 PM
(17-11-2015 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 11:56 AM)izel Wrote:  I been saying I'm gonna give yoga a shot one of these days and, I never get to it. We provide yoga at our hotel, I know the lady well, she keeps telling me you coming? I keep saying next time hahaha.

You so should Thumbsup It's an amazing workout Heart

I will I promise Tongue but, if I can't sit straight for a week I'm gonna blame at you. My workout is usually hiking in the mountains and running. I got used to it and now I don't feel anything. I'm scared new workout its gonna hurt me Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like izel's post
17-11-2015, 12:24 PM
(17-11-2015 12:06 PM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You so should Thumbsup It's an amazing workout Heart

I will I promise Tongue but, if I can't sit straight for a week I'm gonna blame at you. My workout is usually hiking in the mountains and running. I got used to it and now I don't feel anything. I'm scared new workout its gonna hurt me Laugh out load

Take a beginner class, tell the instructor you're a newbie, and you'll be fine Tongue I hike a lot too, run sometimes, and have recently started doing some Krav Maga. I find that yoga actually helps me in preventing injury when doing other forms of workouts.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-11-2015, 12:50 PM
(17-11-2015 12:06 PM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You so should Thumbsup It's an amazing workout Heart

If I can do it and not feel like I am going to die the next day anyone can. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
17-11-2015, 03:36 PM
(17-11-2015 12:50 PM)ohio_drg Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 12:06 PM)izel Wrote:  I will I promise Tongue but, if I can't sit straight for a week I'm gonna blame at you. My workout is usually hiking in the mountains and running. I got used to it and now I don't feel anything. I'm scared new workout its gonna hurt me Laugh out load

If I can do it and not feel like I am going to die the next day anyone can. Thumbsup

Do you normally not feel you're gonna die the next day though? Consider There might be something wrong...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Just back from a 1 hour yoga class. My bird of paradise pose is pathetic. I just end up doing a ballet extension with my leg. I can't seem to wrap my arm around my back and grab my other hand. Makes me mad. Anyway, tonight taking an adult ballet class. I need to get rid of this headache though. I'm still get a sinus headache once in a while but I think I can blow it away with extra strength Excedrin. Undecided

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-11-2015, 04:09 PM
(17-11-2015 03:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Just back from a 1 hour yoga class. My bird of paradise pose is pathetic. I just end up doing a ballet extension with my leg. I can't seem to wrap my arm around my back and grab my other hand. Makes me mad. Anyway, tonight taking an adult ballet class. I need to get rid of this headache though. I'm still get a sinus headache once in a while but I think I can blow it away with extra strength Excedrin. Undecided

I hope you feel better Hug I do a pretty good bird of paradise pose. But it did take me some time to be able do the arm wrap. With your dance background, you'll definitely get there soon I'm sure Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-11-2015, 05:24 PM
(17-11-2015 04:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Just back from a 1 hour yoga class. My bird of paradise pose is pathetic. I just end up doing a ballet extension with my leg. I can't seem to wrap my arm around my back and grab my other hand. Makes me mad. Anyway, tonight taking an adult ballet class. I need to get rid of this headache though. I'm still get a sinus headache once in a while but I think I can blow it away with extra strength Excedrin. Undecided

I hope you feel better Hug I do a pretty good bird of paradise pose. But it did take me some time to be able do the arm wrap. With your dance background, you'll definitely get there soon I'm sure Thumbsup

I just found this great video explaining the muscles used for bird of paradise.

I also found some anatomy for ballet moves and it looks like it's the same video people that made both. They're called Elasticsteel.

The trouble with the ballet extension in the anatomy part of the video , it's called developpe`, is that the figure is off balance and isn't making a very pretty line. I'd prefer a lower leg so the hip is down. Ballet dancers these days all try for 180 degree height of the leg but the hip comes up so far that it looks ugly.

Anyway, I noticed in the youtube sidebar area that Elasticsteel has several anatomy videos that are interesting. I'll probably end up watching them all. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-11-2015, 06:16 PM
I'm taking a rest day. And I might have mac and cheese for dinner. Don't tell anyone. Laugh out load

Hope u are all doing great! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post