Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
A question for Metazoa Zeke (or anyone who knows)...

A wormy looking thing crawled into my house last night. I think he crawled in through the bottom of my front door because it is in the process of getting fixed. Honestly, it looked like a sea worm--but I am not really close by the ocean. I live close to a mountain. I was going to take a picture of him but my ex was threatening to kill him, so I had to pick him up quickly and put him outside. Any ideas what that was--I have never see anything like that before. Kinda looked like this, but dark brown. Sorry for posting here btw--but I figured if anyone had any idea what it was it would be MZ Thumbsup

[Image: lugworm_cordelle_sea_worm_for_fishing.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 03:22 PM
(18-11-2015 02:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I went to see the physio today. Man, I feel like I got sat on by an elephant. Apparently no more long runs for me until I'm fixed Sad

You're getting a vasectomy?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-11-2015, 03:22 PM
(18-11-2015 03:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A question for Metazoa Zeke (or anyone who knows)...

A wormy looking thing crawled into my house last night. I think he crawled in through the bottom of my front door because it is in the process of getting fixed. Honestly, it looked like a sea worm--but I am not really close by the ocean. I live close to a mountain. I was going to take a picture of him but my ex was threatening to kill him, so I had to pick him up quickly and put him outside. Any ideas what that was--I have never see anything like that before. Kinda looked like this, but dark brown. Sorry for posting here btw--but I figured if anyone had any idea what it was it would be MZ Thumbsup

Looks like dinner in some countries. Unsure

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-11-2015, 03:23 PM
(18-11-2015 03:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 02:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I went to see the physio today. Man, I feel like I got sat on by an elephant. Apparently no more long runs for me until I'm fixed Sad

You're getting a vasectomy?

Neutered Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-11-2015, 03:27 PM
(18-11-2015 03:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You're getting a vasectomy?

Neutered Tongue

Free fucking with no fear of brats? I could get on board with that idea.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Didn't work out today. I found out from my dad that a very close family friend died suddenly. No one knows what happened. Her good friend found her dead in her bed, when she wasn't responding to texts and such, she decided to go check things out. Her bf was away on business travel. I am stunned. Her family is stunned. I can't stop crying. Sad

I just don't even know what to make of it. This is like the fourth person to die that I was close to, this year. I probably should have gone running, it might have helped, but idk.

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-11-2015, 10:02 PM
(18-11-2015 09:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Didn't work out today. I found out from my dad that a very close family friend died suddenly. No one knows what happened. Her good friend found her dead in her bed, when she wasn't responding to texts and such, she decided to go check things out. Her bf was away on business travel. I am stunned. Her family is stunned. I can't stop crying. Sad

I just don't even know what to make of it. This is like the fourth person to die that I was close to, this year. I probably should have gone running, it might have helped, but idk.

Hug I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here for you if you need to talk. Hugs to you.
18-11-2015, 10:25 PM
(18-11-2015 03:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A question for Metazoa Zeke (or anyone who knows)...

Sand worm.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
18-11-2015, 10:34 PM
(18-11-2015 10:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Sand worm.

thank you Bowing
18-11-2015, 10:55 PM

A millipede? Did it look like this?

[Image: TangaMillipede.jpg]

Ewwwww.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.