Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(18-11-2015 09:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Didn't work out today. I found out from my dad that a very close family friend died suddenly. No one knows what happened. Her good friend found her dead in her bed, when she wasn't responding to texts and such, she decided to go check things out. Her bf was away on business travel. I am stunned. Her family is stunned. I can't stop crying. Sad

I just don't even know what to make of it. This is like the fourth person to die that I was close to, this year. I probably should have gone running, it might have helped, but idk.

Sorry to hear that D32. Sad

I'm sure crying helps a lot as well.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 11:08 PM
(18-11-2015 10:55 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 03:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A question for Metazoa Zeke (or anyone who knows)...

A wormy looking thing crawled into my house last night. I think he crawled in through the bottom of my front door because it is in the process of getting fixed. Honestly, it looked like a sea worm--but I am not really close by the ocean. I live close to a mountain. I was going to take a picture of him but my ex was threatening to kill him, so I had to pick him up quickly and put him outside. Any ideas what that was--I have never see anything like that before. Kinda looked like this, but dark brown. Sorry for posting here btw--but I figured if anyone had any idea what it was it would be MZ Thumbsup

A millipede? Did it look like this?

Ewwwww.

He had the millipede body but he had little pinchers where his mouth is like a sea worm.
19-11-2015, 12:02 AM
(18-11-2015 09:51 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Didn't work out today. I found out from my dad that a very close family friend died suddenly. No one knows what happened. Her good friend found her dead in her bed, when she wasn't responding to texts and such, she decided to go check things out. Her bf was away on business travel. I am stunned. Her family is stunned. I can't stop crying. Sad

I just don't even know what to make of it. This is like the fourth person to die that I was close to, this year. I probably should have gone running, it might have helped, but idk.

Sorry Deidre Sad Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-11-2015, 12:34 AM
(18-11-2015 11:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 10:55 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  A millipede? Did it look like this?

Ewwwww.

He had the millipede body but he had little pinchers where his mouth is like a sea worm.

I've gotten something that sounds similar in my apartment. They were really fast and scary - looked like giant silverfish.

Also, I did the Brazil Butt Lift workout yesterday morning, signed up to stream the beachbody on demand workouts since I lost P90X in the divorce and my favorite BBL disc got scratched.

Now I have no idea when I can work out again. Unless hopping on one foot counts. That's a workout. So is the use of crutches. My foot hurts soooooo bad. I'll get my foot xrayed tomorrow at the sport med doc.
19-11-2015, 12:42 AM
(19-11-2015 12:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 11:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He had the millipede body but he had little pinchers where his mouth is like a sea worm.

I've gotten something that sounds similar in my apartment. They were really fast and scary - looked like giant silverfish.

Also, I did the Brazil Butt Lift workout yesterday morning, signed up to stream the beachbody on demand workouts since I lost P90X in the divorce and my favorite BBL disc got scratched.

Now I have no idea when I can work out again. Unless hopping on one foot counts. That's a workout. So is the use of crutches. My foot hurts soooooo bad. I'll get my foot xrayed tomorrow at the sport med doc.

What happened to your foot? Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-11-2015, 12:44 AM
(19-11-2015 12:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 11:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He had the millipede body but he had little pinchers where his mouth is like a sea worm.

Ouch are you okay?
19-11-2015, 01:34 AM
I made a long ass rant in the ranting corner about my foot. I tripped and fell and either sprained the ever living fuck out of my left ankle or broke my foot.

It hurts Sadcryface

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
19-11-2015, 01:42 AM
(19-11-2015 01:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I made a long ass rant in the ranting corner about my foot. I tripped and fell and either sprained the ever living fuck out of my left ankle or broke my foot.

It hurts Sadcryface

Hug
19-11-2015, 07:49 AM
(19-11-2015 01:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I made a long ass rant in the ranting corner about my foot. I tripped and fell and either sprained the ever living fuck out of my left ankle or broke my foot.

It hurts Sadcryface

10 years from now you'll probably just be able to go to Wal-Mart and get a new one.

'Murican Canadian
19-11-2015, 10:24 AM
For Izel. Smile i know you said you were interested in yoga...here are some of the benefits.

[Image: yoga.png]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post