Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-11-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(19-11-2015 01:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I made a long ass rant in the ranting corner about my foot. I tripped and fell and either sprained the ever living fuck out of my left ankle or broke my foot.

It hurts Sadcryface

Sadcryface

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 01:26 PM
I ate really healthy so far today. Almond latte from Peet's and a green smoothie from Jamba Juice. A Rise bar for a snack. I was going to get a grilled veggie salad for lunch--but what I really want is a veggie burger and french fries Undecided How do you guys deal with cravings when you are trying to eat healthy?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-11-2015, 01:26 PM
(19-11-2015 01:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I ate really healthy so far today. Almond latte and green smoothie from Jamba Juice. A Rise bar for a snack. I was going to get a grilled veggie salad for lunch--but what I really want is a veggie burger and french fries Undecided How do you guys deal with cravings when you are trying to eat healthy?

I usually give into them and then go back to eating healthy! Wink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-11-2015, 01:27 PM
(19-11-2015 01:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 01:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I ate really healthy so far today. Almond latte and green smoothie from Jamba Juice. A Rise bar for a snack. I was going to get a grilled veggie salad for lunch--but what I really want is a veggie burger and french fries Undecided How do you guys deal with cravings when you are trying to eat healthy?

I usually give into them and then go back to eating healthy! Wink

Hobo Tongue I'll give into them all the time then.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-11-2015, 08:32 PM
some highlights of my workout-60 total dips, highest weight=5 reps @ 280 (210 bw+70 added) added between 5-10 pounds after sets of 5-I usually don't train close to failure so I think fresh (i.e. first in the workout) I could hit 10 reps at 70 added with a weight belt-goal by next halloween is 5 reps at bw+135
[+] 1 user Likes shrumshrumman's post
19-11-2015, 09:00 PM
I ended up getting the veggie burger and fries Tongue

19-11-2015, 09:11 PM
90 minutes yoga. Did bow, shoulder stand, plow pose, side plank splits, etc. etc. and mermaid pose-my favorite!

[Image: d4d675fa1bbd05f3e62db7da2dec5a9d.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-11-2015, 11:21 PM
(19-11-2015 01:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 01:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I usually give into them and then go back to eating healthy! Wink

Hobo Tongue I'll give into them all the time then.

That's what she said.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2015, 11:22 PM
(19-11-2015 09:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I ended up getting the veggie burger and fries Tongue

I'm so proud. Weeping

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-11-2015, 11:28 PM
(19-11-2015 11:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 09:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I ended up getting the veggie burger and fries Tongue

I'm so proud. Weeping

I got sweet potato fries so that's kinda healthy, right lol. The people who own the restaurant are Boston transplants so I figure being a former MA girl myself I have to support them Thumbsup Plus I love hearing Boston accents when I go in there--makes me think of home Heart