Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(19-11-2015 09:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  90 minutes yoga. Did bow, shoulder stand, plow pose, side plank splits, etc. etc. and mermaid pose-my favorite!

[Image: d4d675fa1bbd05f3e62db7da2dec5a9d.jpg]

Jenny describing pictures of her we would much rather see........ +1 sin.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
20-11-2015, 12:02 PM
I remember being flexible like that.

Once I get some more weight off I wanna do something to get it back. But I think I lean more towards dance.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
20-11-2015, 12:04 PM
(20-11-2015 11:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 09:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  90 minutes yoga. Did bow, shoulder stand, plow pose, side plank splits, etc. etc. and mermaid pose-my favorite!

[Image: d4d675fa1bbd05f3e62db7da2dec5a9d.jpg]

Tongue
20-11-2015, 12:21 PM
(20-11-2015 12:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I remember being flexible like that.

Once I get some more weight off I wanna do something to get it back. But I think I lean more towards dance.

You don't need to be a certain weight to do yoga. Besides, you look amazing already. You should so take dance now or do some yoga Thumbsup

I used to take dance. I was horrible Hobo but it was fun. I was so bad--you have no idea. In high school I tried out for cheerleading with all of my friends. They all made the cheerleading team except me. Bitches Big Grin Maybe it's because I dance like this? Tongue

20-11-2015, 12:39 PM
(20-11-2015 11:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

It's not easy to take selfies of yourself when you are in the poses Wink You end up looking like a Picasso.

[Image: 1834.jpg]

More lab coat pics, less talking Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 12:46 PM
(20-11-2015 12:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I remember being flexible like that.

You don't need to be a certain weight to do yoga. Besides, you look amazing already. You should so take dance now or do some yoga Thumbsup

I used to take dance. I was horrible Hobo but it was fun. I was so bad--you have no idea. In high school I tried out for cheerleading with all of my friends. They all made the cheerleading team except me. Bitches Big Grin Maybe it's because I dance like this? Tongue

Haha. At this point in time I'm afraid I'd hurt myself.

I've also known enough yoga people to know a lot of them frown and whisper about the fatties coming in. I don't need that pressure. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
20-11-2015, 01:01 PM
(20-11-2015 12:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You don't need to be a certain weight to do yoga. Besides, you look amazing already. You should so take dance now or do some yoga Thumbsup

Haha. At this point in time I'm afraid I'd hurt myself.

I've also known enough yoga people to know a lot of them frown and whisper about the fatties coming in. I don't need that pressure. Tongue

If you take a beginner class, you'll be fine Thumbsup There is also yogaglo, if you don't want to go to a live class. It's a site I use sometimes when I can't make it to the studio. They have tons of unlimited classes for like 18 bucks a month. I also use Gaiam tv. They have the same idea for like 10 bucks a month.

That's awful people do that in yoga class. I have never seen that happen in any of the classes I've been to. True yoga is about accepting yourself where you are at right now in this present moment. I love it when I see people of all shapes and sizes doing yoga. Everyone has to start somewhere. Besides, you've been working so hard with diet and exercise, I am sure you look amazing. Wink But obviously, you should do what you feel comfortable with. Thumbsup
20-11-2015, 01:59 PM
(20-11-2015 12:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 11:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jenny describing pictures of her we would much rather see........ +1 sin.

It's not easy to take selfies of yourself when you are in the poses Wink You end up looking like a Picasso.

So you're saying you can give yourself a rim job. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2015, 02:01 PM
(20-11-2015 01:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's not easy to take selfies of yourself when you are in the poses Wink You end up looking like a Picasso.

So you're saying you can give yourself a rim job. Drinking Beverage
I'm frightened that I thought of that, too.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-11-2015, 02:04 PM
There's a section on this forum that you can have 'sexual banter' all you like there...just saying. I'm not a prude, but gosh, I just don't get all the sexual banter in threads that have nothing to do with it. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post