Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(20-11-2015 01:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 12:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It's not easy to take selfies of yourself when you are in the poses Wink You end up looking like a Picasso.

More lab coat pics, less talking Tongue

So you're saying you can give yourself a rim job. Drinking Beverage

Hobo Now back to the regularly scheduled workout thread. Sinner Tongue

But seriously, this is Deidre's thread. So we should be respectful of what we put in here. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(20-11-2015 02:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 01:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So you're saying you can give yourself a rim job. Drinking Beverage

Hobo Now back to the regularly scheduled workout thread. Sinner Tongue

But seriously, this is Deidre's thread. So we should be respectful of what we put in here. Thumbsup

Thanks Hug
I know I sound like a nun, lol but...this is everyone's thread, just don't want to see it turn into something it's really not meant for. And again, if some of you really need to talk about sex that badly...there's a thread for it -------------->>
Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
20-11-2015, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 03:31 PM by jennybee.)
(20-11-2015 02:15 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 02:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hobo Now back to the regularly scheduled workout thread. Sinner Tongue

Thanks Hug
I know I sound like a nun, lol but...this is everyone's thread, just don't want to see it turn into something it's really not meant for. And again, if some of you really need to talk about sex that badly...there's a thread for it -------------->>
Big Grin

I don't think you're a nun. Tongue I totally understand Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-11-2015, 04:17 PM
I was thinking about taking yoga

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
20-11-2015, 04:22 PM
(20-11-2015 04:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I was thinking about taking yoga

Yay! Tongue

20-11-2015, 04:45 PM
(20-11-2015 04:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I was thinking about taking yoga

Yay! Tongue

I don't know where to start though

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Atheists who work out
My issue is like Hobbit. I'm a chubby SOB so I'd hate to be in the class with others who are already somewhat fit.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-11-2015, 06:09 PM
(20-11-2015 04:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yay! Tongue

I don't know where to start though

Go to a local yoga studio, tell them you are a newbie. Take a beginner class. Most studios have yoga prop rentals (i.e block, strap, mat etc.). But definitely call ahead to make sure. You can also easily buy your own for under 50 bucks. Definitely use yoga props (block/strap) as a newbie. Wear comfortable clothes that breathe and you can move easily in.

20-11-2015, 06:11 PM
(20-11-2015 05:29 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My issue is like Hobbit. I'm a chubby SOB so I'd hate to be in the class with others who are already somewhat fit.

You can be any shape or size and do yoga. There are tons of different shapes and sizes in the beginner classes anyway if that's what you are worried about. Once you get into more advanced classes--that's where you find people who are more in yogalike shape.

20-11-2015, 06:14 PM
(20-11-2015 06:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 04:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't know where to start though

Go to a local yoga studio, tell them you are a newbie. Take a beginner class. Most studios have yoga prop rentals (i.e block, strap, mat etc.). But definitely call ahead to make sure. You can also easily buy your own for under 50 bucks. Definitely use yoga props (block/strap) as a newbie. Wear comfortable clothes that breathe and you can move easily in.

Damn, i am too poor.