Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-11-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(26-11-2015 08:06 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...lets just stick to beans.

Good advice Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
29-11-2015, 02:35 PM
(28-11-2015 08:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 08:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You must have long hair or a very high-up sports bra. Laugh out load

I always put my hair up in a loose bun with hair pins. I can't stand having it fall in my face.

Edit: I'm on the search for a decent sports bra. The one I have is losing its stretch but I don't like them too tight around my boobs either.

Yeah, my hair is pretty long. I usually put it up in a yoga bun just piled on top of my head or in a ponytail.

I need a fairly tight sports bra or I don't have enough support and my boobs will get in the way of the poses Laugh out load I have some Zerlar yoga bras I like. You could also check lululemon.

I googled the Zerlar yoga bras. It looks like that's what I need. I'm not very busty but I need something better than what I have.

Went to yoga this morning. I've very flexible, overly flexible as a matter of fact, so I need to work more on strength. I've been doing some free weights that I have at home and some leg strengthening. The machines at the gym are so intimidating and complicated. I kinda like free weights anyway because you have to find stability in your body while lifting the weights. With the machines it seems like the machine provides all the stability and all you're doing is the lifting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-11-2015, 02:56 PM
(29-11-2015 02:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 08:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, my hair is pretty long. I usually put it up in a yoga bun just piled on top of my head or in a ponytail.

I need a fairly tight sports bra or I don't have enough support and my boobs will get in the way of the poses Laugh out load I have some Zerlar yoga bras I like. You could also check lululemon.

I googled the Zerlar yoga bras. It looks like that's what I need. I'm not very busty but I need something better than what I have.

Went to yoga this morning. I've very flexible, overly flexible as a matter of fact, so I need to work more on strength. I've been doing some free weights that I have at home and some leg strengthening. The machines at the gym are so intimidating and complicated. I kinda like free weights anyway because you have to find stability in your body while lifting the weights. With the machines it seems like the machine provides all the stability and all you're doing is the lifting.

I'm on the bustier side and I do find the Zerlar bras are good for holding you in. That said, I do find them to be fairly comfortable all things considered. I'm pretty sure they come in all kinds of sizes. I have also bought a few items from PrAna. They are also pretty good--but can be kind of on the pricey side.

I have always been pretty flexible--even before yoga. So I have to watch that too. I try and do some core training, varied push ups, tricep dips, mountain climbers, arm balancing work, and running hills as a way to try and offset that. I have also had a few yoga classes that were very close to pilates. I used to be more into free weights and machines, but I don't really use them anymore. I really like using my own body weight to gain strength. But I do think weights are a good idea if you like using them. I think that pilates reformer you were talking about would also be really good. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Sadly, I've been wearing lacy not for working out bras. lol When weight lifting, they're fine, but when running...not so fine. No

Going to work out soon.

Can't believe tomorrow is Monday, where did the holiday hiatus go. Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
29-11-2015, 03:15 PM
(29-11-2015 03:01 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Sadly, I've been wearing lacy not for working out bras. lol When weight lifting, they're fine, but when running...not so fine. No

Going to work out soon.

Can't believe tomorrow is Monday, where did the holiday hiatus go. Weeping

Unfortunately, sports bras are not the sexiest of things. No I do have some that zip in front that are kind of sexy looking, but I'm always afraid of the zipper breaking in the middle of yoga class Laugh out load They look like this, so kind of hot, if you are looking for something sexier than a typical sports bra...

[Image: mKnD7PWNuy3_fTu7tl3qySA.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 05:21 PM
If we look sexy at the end of our workouts, we didn't work hard enough. Big Grin

I like that though.

I ran today, yay! 4 miles. People decorating for the holidays, it's fun to run at this time of year.

29-11-2015, 06:30 PM
(29-11-2015 05:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  If we look sexy at the end of our workouts, we didn't work hard enough. Big Grin

I like that though.

I ran today, yay! 4 miles. People decorating for the holidays, it's fun to run at this time of year.

Very true Big Grin I didn't mean look sexy after--I meant a cute sports bra to workout in. I look like a slob after yoga and working out. Hobo I am one of those people that likes cute workout clothes--it motivates me to go workout and sweat my ass off. Plus, I have an extremely hot Krav Maga instructor, so I do try and look good before class starts even though I look like a sweaty mess after Wink

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 07:30 PM
(28-11-2015 10:27 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:06 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...lets just stick to beans.

Good advice Thumbsup

Just tryin to help

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-11-2015, 08:45 PM
(29-11-2015 03:01 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Sadly, I've been wearing lacy not for working out bras. lol

I'm trying to be sad about this, but it's just not happening... Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-11-2015, 09:05 PM
(29-11-2015 06:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 05:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  If we look sexy at the end of our workouts, we didn't work hard enough. Big Grin

I like that though.

Very true Big Grin I didn't mean look sexy after--I meant a cute sports bra to workout in. I look like a slob after yoga and working out. Hobo I am one of those people that likes cute workout clothes--it motivates me to go workout and sweat my ass off. Plus, I have an extremely hot Krav Maga instructor, so I do try and look good before class starts even though I look like a sweaty mess after Wink
Ahhh, a hot instructor. well then, never mind. Laugh out loadBig Grin

lol @ can of beans. we are a funny bunch in here. Hug

Back to work tomorrow...Weeping

I've been changing avatars, going between brunette ones which represent me and red head ones which represent my late grandmother on my dad's side, who had red hair. Unsure

hope all you wonderful peeps have a great night. Heart