Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(29-11-2015 09:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 06:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Very true Big Grin I didn't mean look sexy after--I meant a cute sports bra to workout in. I look like a slob after yoga and working out. Hobo I am one of those people that likes cute workout clothes--it motivates me to go workout and sweat my ass off. Plus, I have an extremely hot Krav Maga instructor, so I do try and look good before class starts even though I look like a sweaty mess after Wink
Ahhh, a hot instructor. well then, never mind. Laugh out loadBig Grin

lol @ can of beans. we are a funny bunch in here. Hug

Back to work tomorrow...Weeping

I've been changing avatars, going between brunette ones which represent me and red head ones which represent my late grandmother on my dad's side, who had red hair. Unsure

hope all you wonderful peeps have a great night. Heart

You always have the best avatars! Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Been sick the past couple days, and I remembered the conversation a short time ago regarding whether or not we still work out when not feeling well. When I'm feeling good I like to tell myself that I will, but now that I feel like shit I don't feel like doing shit Tongue Sunday is normally day one of my weekly routine, starting with low rep max resistance strength training and isometrics in the morning and an alactic session in the afternoon. Made it through the morning session indoors but didn't feel like putting clothes on to go outside later so I used that as my excuse to skip the afternoon session. Feel guilty about it. Yeah, I'm sick, but I'm not broken. I could have done it and chose not to. I guess I'm human after all. Censored

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
29-11-2015, 09:48 PM
(29-11-2015 09:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Been sick the past couple days, and I remembered the conversation a short time ago regarding whether or not we still work out when not feeling well. When I'm feeling good I like to tell myself that I will, but now that I feel like shit I don't feel like doing shit Tongue Sunday is normally day one of my weekly routine, starting with low rep max resistance strength training and isometrics in the morning and an alactic session in the afternoon. Made it through the morning session indoors but didn't feel like putting clothes on to go outside later so I used that as my excuse to skip the afternoon session. Feel guilty about it. Yeah, I'm sick, but I'm not broken. I could have done it and chose not to. I guess I'm human after all. Censored

Hope you feel better soon Hug I find if I workout when I'm sick it takes me longer to get well. I think your body needs rest. You workout like a machine on the other days, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 10:50 PM
(29-11-2015 09:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 09:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Ahhh, a hot instructor. well then, never mind.

lol @ can of beans. we are a funny bunch in here.

Back to work tomorrow..

I've been changing avatars, going between brunette ones which represent me and red head ones which represent my late grandmother on my dad's side, who had red hair. Unsure

hope all you wonderful peeps have a great night. Heart

You always have the best avatars! Big Grin
aw, thank you! Big Grin My grandmother would be proud, she resembles all the red headed ones I choose. Yes

(29-11-2015 09:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Been sick the past couple days, and I remembered the conversation a short time ago regarding whether or not we still work out when not feeling well. When I'm feeling good I like to tell myself that I will, but now that I feel like shit I don't feel like doing shit Tongue Sunday is normally day one of my weekly routine, starting with low rep max resistance strength training and isometrics in the morning and an alactic session in the afternoon. Made it through the morning session indoors but didn't feel like putting clothes on to go outside later so I used that as my excuse to skip the afternoon session. Feel guilty about it. Yeah, I'm sick, but I'm not broken. I could have done it and chose not to. I guess I'm human after all. Censored
You have to rest. You will not heal, and if you workout not feeling well, it will be half assed. My humble opinion. Your super hero cape will have to wait a few days before you're able to wear it again. Big Grin ((hugs and feel better))

(29-11-2015 09:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Hope you feel better soon Hug I find if I workout when I'm sick it takes me longer to get well. I think your body needs rest. You workout like a machine on the other days, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Wink
Thissss!! Listen to this beautiful girl right here ^^

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
30-11-2015, 12:41 AM
Problem is, you get sick, you sit on your ass for a few days, you start to go nuts. So you work out, get sicker... FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUck. I was that way a few months ago Undecided But yeah, technically I believe rest is a good thing...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-11-2015, 12:45 AM
(22-11-2015 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Did an hour of yoga. Had Krav Maga class. My muscles are sore today. Probably do some restorative yoga poses tomorrow.

I'm confused. Yoga made you sore and now you are going to use yoga to fix it? That sounds a bit like a hammer mechanic for the body.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
30-11-2015, 12:54 AM
(30-11-2015 12:45 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Did an hour of yoga. Had Krav Maga class. My muscles are sore today. Probably do some restorative yoga poses tomorrow.

I'm confused. Yoga made you sore and now you are going to use yoga to fix it? That sounds a bit like a hammer mechanic for the body.

I was sore from Krav Maga, not yoga. Krav Maga is pretty intense. And my instructor doesn't fuck around. Wink I am really glad I have yoga to fall back on after, it really helps my recovery time from sore muscles.

Krav Maga is not really helping my sexual frustration though since my instructor is hot as hell. Wink

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-11-2015, 08:36 AM
(30-11-2015 12:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 12:45 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I'm confused. Yoga made you sore and now you are going to use yoga to fix it? That sounds a bit like a hammer mechanic for the body.

I was sore from Krav Maga, not yoga. Krav Maga is pretty intense. And my instructor doesn't fuck around. Wink I am really glad I have yoga to fall back on after, it really helps my recovery time from sore muscles.

Krav Maga is not really helping my sexual frustration though since my instructor is hot as hell. Wink

That is because your not supposed to to. You should want to defeat everyone, including your teacher. And you can't think of sex in the ring. So yeah think fight in class and it will go away for him at least.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-11-2015, 08:46 AM
(30-11-2015 08:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 12:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I was sore from Krav Maga, not yoga. Krav Maga is pretty intense. And my instructor doesn't fuck around. Wink I am really glad I have yoga to fall back on after, it really helps my recovery time from sore muscles.

That is because your not supposed to to. You should want to defeat everyone, including your teacher. And you can't think of sex in the ring. So yeah think fight in class and it will go away for him at least.

I do go into Krav Maga mode in class, but he's still nice to look at. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-11-2015, 08:53 AM
(30-11-2015 08:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 08:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That is because your not supposed to to. You should want to defeat everyone, including your teacher. And you can't think of sex in the ring. So yeah think fight in class and it will go away for him at least.

I do go into Krav Maga mode in class, but he's still nice to look at. Tongue

I think a bit of the ol' libido is a valid way to defeat someone Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post