Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-11-2015, 09:04 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(30-11-2015 08:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 08:36 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  That is because your not supposed to to. You should want to defeat everyone, including your teacher. And you can't think of sex in the ring. So yeah think fight in class and it will go away for him at least.

I do go into Krav Maga mode in class, but he's still nice to look at. Tongue

Think he would be nice to uppercut one day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Sometimes, this thread makes me wanna cry. I just don't understand...and I guess at the end of the day, maybe I should bow out of my own thread.

Sad Sigh.

Or maybe rename it to sexual banter thread part 2.

Be true to yourself. Heart
30-11-2015, 09:18 AM
(30-11-2015 09:12 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Sometimes, this thread makes me wanna cry. I just don't understand...and I guess at the end of the day, maybe I should bow out of my own thread.

Sad Sigh.

Or maybe rename it to sexual banter thread part 2.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize it got bad again. But in re-reading some of the posts, I can see how you might think that. Undecided I will watch myself. We don't want you to leave or be sad Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Sorry Deidre Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-11-2015, 09:34 AM
ごめん デイドレさん

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Okay, no worries. You guys are awesome, and it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of life lol But, I guess one post...turns into two...three...and then I'm going through these posts thinking...um...ok. Just like to keep the topic on track. But, I know that we all 'know' each other here, and so we feel comfortable sharing our...um...thoughts, I guess. We'll leave that there. Big Grin

I'm not a prude. Well, maybe I am. lol

Home sick today, not home-sick, but at home sick...but want to work out. Hate when that happens. :/

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
(01-12-2015 01:43 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Okay, no worries. You guys are awesome, and it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of life lol But, I guess one post...turns into two...three...and then I'm going through these posts thinking...um...ok. Just like to keep the topic on track.

Home sick today, not home-sick, but at home sick...but want to work out. Hate when that happens. :/

Hope you feel better soon! Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 01:53 PM
(01-12-2015 01:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:43 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Okay, no worries. You guys are awesome, and it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of life lol But, I guess one post...turns into two...three...and then I'm going through these posts thinking...um...ok. Just like to keep the topic on track.

Hope you feel better soon! Hug

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
01-12-2015, 02:05 PM
(01-12-2015 01:43 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm not a prude. Well, maybe I am. lol

Ain't a crime Thumbsup Just 's long as you get that we're secretly naked *all* *the* *time* Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-12-2015, 02:53 PM
(01-12-2015 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:43 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm not a prude. Well, maybe I am. lol

Ain't a crime Thumbsup Just 's long as you get that we're secretly naked *all* *the* *time* Wink

Okay Big Grin
I like sex ...believe me Yes...but maybe it's just an online thing.

How are you doing this week so far, morondoggie? Smile