Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-12-2015, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 10:01 AM by Loom.)
RE: Atheists who work out
We just had an authentic Greek restaurant open a block from our house. Their tzatziki sauce is the best I've ever tried! Was divine with their spinach filled pastries (forgot what they're called).

Ok on topic, I've lost 2 pounds in the last month! Lazy workout ftw *victory dance*

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
06-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Sounds good. I went to a Moroccan restaurant last night. So fun! Definitely a great place to go for a date night (I just went with friends though Weeping ) because you sit on these decorative pillow/cushions on the floor with low tables to eat your food. There are candles and white lights everywhere. There was also an awesome belly dancer for entertainment.

Since this is a workout thread--let me bring this back to workout related stuff Wink

After seeing that lady last night, I would love to try belly dancing as a workout/for fun exercise. Has anyone tried it? (I'm assuming YH, GWG, COB, MZ, Chas, and MD have not Laugh out load )
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-12-2015, 06:03 PM
This is so weird, we (my fiance and I) I can't believe I have a fiance lol ...ate Moroccan food last night. YUM!!

And I've taken belly dancing lessons, and it is HARD. I mean...HARD! Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
06-12-2015, 06:05 PM
(06-12-2015 09:58 AM)Loom Wrote:  We just had an authentic Greek restaurant open a block from our house. Their tzatziki sauce is the best I've ever tried! Was divine with their spinach filled pastries (forgot what they're called).

Ok on topic, I've lost 2 pounds in the last month! Lazy workout ftw *victory dance*

Nice on the weight loss! I saw a recipe on a cooking show for spinach and feta pastries made with filo (sp?) dough. Looked hard to make but might be worth the effort. Big Grin

06-12-2015, 09:41 PM
(06-12-2015 06:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Nice on the weight loss! I saw a recipe on a cooking show for spinach and feta pastries made with filo (sp?) dough. Looked hard to make but might be worth the effort. Big Grin
Called spanakopita. One of my favorite things to make!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
06-12-2015, 09:52 PM
So if you looking to burn off some extra Holiday calories Hobo Laugh out load ...

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
(06-12-2015 09:41 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 06:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Nice on the weight loss! I saw a recipe on a cooking show for spinach and feta pastries made with filo (sp?) dough. Looked hard to make but might be worth the effort. Big Grin
Called spanakopita. One of my favorite things to make!

span-a-ko-pita....mmmm....it's too yummy for words. Yes

06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
(06-12-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So if you looking to burn off some extra Holiday calories Hobo Laugh out load ...

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Laugh out load OMG

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I hate when you are really tired but then don't go to sleep because you still have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for work tomorrow. So you do all that stuff then you are lying in bed and now you are wide awake. It's a lil after 10pm here and I'm debating going for a run to try and tire myself out. Hobo
07-12-2015, 01:04 AM
I am trying to work out what to have for dinner. Does that count?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post