Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-12-2015, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 04:20 AM by Can_of_Beans.)
RE: Atheists who work out
(06-12-2015 06:03 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  And I've taken belly dancing lessons, and it is HARD. I mean...HARD! Unsure

I had friend that tried belly dancing and we all thought it was a joke, but she said the same thing.

And you can't argue with the results! Thumbsup

[Image: 10259838_10152375970846391_571485370665485255_n.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
07-12-2015, 08:23 AM
(06-12-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So if you looking to burn off some extra Holiday calories Hobo Laugh out load ...

Camel toe ftw!!!

I used to jokingly do prancercise in the hallways on the way to supply closets/patient rooms/when things were slow in the emergency department. Good times!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
07-12-2015, 09:43 AM
(07-12-2015 04:07 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 06:03 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  And I've taken belly dancing lessons, and it is HARD. I mean...HARD! Unsure

I had friend that tried belly dancing and we all thought it was a joke, but she said the same thing.

And you can't argue with the results! Thumbsup

Well, yeah, look at Shakira Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2015, 09:51 AM
(07-12-2015 08:23 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So if you looking to burn off some extra Holiday calories Hobo Laugh out load ...

Camel toe ftw!!!

I used to jokingly do prancercise in the hallways on the way to supply closets/patient rooms/when things were slow in the emergency department. Good times!

That's too funny! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2015, 05:12 PM
(07-12-2015 08:23 AM)Nurse Wrote:  

Camel toe ftw!!!

This must be on the hospital security tape somewhere. Gee, I'd like to see that. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-12-2015, 12:58 PM
I always forget how much better I feel after getting back into exercising.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
08-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Did another combo whole body workout and upper body workout.

Pruning apple trees and pulling up vines, then re-laying parts of the front walk to correct some subsidence.

It was 41°F (5°C) today. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-12-2015, 05:12 PM
That's awesome Chas!!

People underestimate chores like that. Sometimes, those chores are worse than a gym workout...from a muscle soreness perspective. lol

So, this time next year, I probably will be married, because we want to get married next October. Then after that...going to start having babies. Holy crap. lol Gasp I better stay into fitness, so my body bounces back. UnsureBig Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-12-2015, 05:36 PM
(08-12-2015 05:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  Did another combo whole body workout and upper body workout.

Pruning apple trees and pulling up vines, then re-laying parts of the front walk to correct some subsidence.

It was 41°F (5°C) today. Dodgy

The front walk is about 55 feet long and 4½ feet wide. I built it several years ago and it needed some work.

[Image: FrontWalk1.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-12-2015, 05:38 PM
(08-12-2015 05:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  That's awesome Chas!!

People underestimate chores like that. Sometimes, those chores are worse than a gym workout...from a muscle soreness perspective. lol

So, this time next year, I probably will be married, because we want to get married next October. Then after that...going to start having babies. Holy crap. lol Gasp I better stay into fitness, so my body bounces back. UnsureBig Grin

A little advice. Give yourself a couple of years before making babies. You sound all romantic and starry eyed about this relationship but get used to each other first. Yes, stay fit and exercise but let your relationship percolate for a while before jumping into parenthood.

Let me tell you something, there's nothing that smacks sex out of a relationship faster than a baby. You probably don't believe me but after you've had a baby the hormones change and your brain is fixated on keeping that baby healthy and alive and sex takes a back seat, at least for quite a while.....like almost a year, especially if you're nursing. If your relationship with your husband isn't rock solid from the get-go a baby will dismantle love faster than a the speed of light.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post