Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Ugh. I feel like crap and don't feel like doing anything. But I'm going to make myself do some light yoga because it will make me feel better. I have no energy today, like none. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 07:12 PM
(12-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh. I feel like crap and don't feel like doing anything. But I'm going to make myself do some light yoga because it will make me feel better. I have no energy today, like none. Sad

You're body's telling you something. It's saying "Go to bed and get some rest". I think I can hear it talking all the way up here in Portland.Unsure You poor thing, you. Here's a hug.
Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-12-2015, 08:17 PM
(12-12-2015 07:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh. I feel like crap and don't feel like doing anything. But I'm going to make myself do some light yoga because it will make me feel better. I have no energy today, like none. Sad

You're body's telling you something. It's saying "Go to bed and get some rest". I think I can hear it talking all the way up here in Portland.Unsure You poor thing, you. Here's a hug.
Hug

Thanks Smile I got some rest, did some yoga, feeling a bit better Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
13-12-2015, 10:19 AM
I now officially have a weight set at home! My wife got it for me for my birthday. And for her, I'm sure. Watching me work out shirtless has to be a turn on.
[+] 4 users Like Ash's post
13-12-2015, 03:07 PM
(13-12-2015 10:19 AM)Ash Wrote:  I now officially have a weight set at home! My wife got it for me for my birthday. And for her, I'm sure. Watching me work out shirtless has to be a turn on.

Don't count on it. Laugh out load

I'm just kidding. Laughat She'll love it.

Big Grin I love when my husband works out and when he fixes things around the house. He likes to see me do yoga and dance.....especially when I do the splits. Somethin' about women doing the splits that turns men on. jennybee probably knows this too. They get ideas. Idea

13-12-2015, 03:12 PM
(12-12-2015 08:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 07:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You're body's telling you something. It's saying "Go to bed and get some rest". I think I can hear it talking all the way up here in Portland.Unsure You poor thing, you. Here's a hug.
Hug

Thanks Smile I got some rest, did some yoga, feeling a bit better Big Grin

Great! I'm glad you're feeling better. Sounds like you're on the mend.Thumbsup

I just got back from yoga myself. It was very stretchy today.

13-12-2015, 03:40 PM
(13-12-2015 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 10:19 AM)Ash Wrote:  I now officially have a weight set at home! My wife got it for me for my birthday. And for her, I'm sure. Watching me work out shirtless has to be a turn on.

Don't count on it. Laugh out load

Big Grin I love when my husband works out and when he fixes things around the house. He likes to see me do yoga and dance.....especially when I do the splits. Somethin' about women doing the splits that turns men on. jennybee probably knows this too. They get ideas. Idea

My ex boyfriend liked to watch me do yoga. He liked several of the poses, but splits were definitely up there with his top ten I would say Tongue

I agree about guys working out and fixing things Drooling I also love it when I see hot guys out backpacking and hiking. I love outdoorsy guys Drooling
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
13-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Went for a run - about 4 miles, and thinking of doing a race next year with my fiance. Big Grin That would be so cool! He is a runner as well, and into weight lifting. I too like to watch him workout. He likes to watch me. Foreplay of a different kind. Unsure

Picked my ring out today, it needs to be sized and I will have it next weekend. I'm getting married, to an awesome AWESOME man. Clap

Hope you all had a great weekend!! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
13-12-2015, 05:40 PM

lol This is awseome!!! What a nice wife!! Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
13-12-2015, 08:12 PM
(13-12-2015 03:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Don't count on it. Laugh out load

My ex boyfriend liked to watch me do yoga. He liked several of the poses, but splits were definitely up there with his top ten I would say Tongue

I agree about guys working out and fixing things Drooling I also love it when I see hot guys out backpacking and hiking. I love outdoorsy guys Drooling

I live in Portland Oregon and in the surrounding area there are literally thousands of miles of hiking trails. Hiking is like a huge, huge thing up here. In the Columbia River Gorge where the Columbia river winds it's way to the ocean there are 77 waterfalls that feed into the Columbia river and almost each one has a hiking trail. Some of the falls are small, some are long horsetail shaped. It's amazing. I've hiked on about 12 of them over the years.

This is probably the most unusual hiking trails I've ever been on.

[Image: waterfall-canyon-gorge-oregon_80569_990x742.jpg]

The water is very shallow and you wade up the water trail for like two miles to finally get to the Lower Oneonta Falls.

[Image: Oneonta_falls_lower.jpg]

The Upper Oneonta Falls is another mile or so beyond this and it's a regular mountain hiking trail.

It's great to do this in the summer when it's hot. I just used those water shoes people wear on the beach though I did wish I'd had some better traction. I slipped on a few rocks.

Anyway, there are a lot of guys out hiking and backpacking.... like these gaggle of guys....

[Image: image.jpeg]

By the way, I don't know who these guys are. I just pulled the photo off of google images. Big Grin