Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-12-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(13-12-2015 08:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 03:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My ex boyfriend liked to watch me do yoga. He liked several of the poses, but splits were definitely up there with his top ten I would say Tongue

I agree about guys working out and fixing things Drooling I also love it when I see hot guys out backpacking and hiking. I love outdoorsy guys Drooling

I live in Portland Oregon and in the surrounding area there are literally thousands of miles of hiking trails. Hiking is like a huge, huge thing up here. In the Columbia River Gorge where the Columbia river winds it's way to the ocean there are 77 waterfalls that feed into the Columbia river and almost each one has a hiking trail. Some of the falls are small, some are long horsetail shaped. It's amazing. I've hiked on about 12 of them over the years.

This is probably the most unusual hiking trails I've ever been on.

[Image: waterfall-canyon-gorge-oregon_80569_990x742.jpg]

The water is very shallow and you wade up the water trail for like two miles to finally get to the Lower Oneonta Falls.

[Image: Oneonta_falls_lower.jpg]

The Upper Oneonta Falls is another mile or so beyond this and it's a regular mountain hiking trail.

It's great to do this in the summer when it's hot. I just used those water shoes people wear on the beach though I did wish I'd had some better traction. I slipped on a few rocks.

Anyway, there are a lot of guys out hiking and backpacking.... like these gaggle of guys....

[Image: image.jpeg]

By the way, I don't know who these guys are. I just pulled the photo off of google images. Big Grin

OoooOOOOoooooo I wanna go there!!!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
13-12-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 09:10 PM by jennybee.)
(13-12-2015 08:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 03:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My ex boyfriend liked to watch me do yoga. He liked several of the poses, but splits were definitely up there with his top ten I would say Tongue

I agree about guys working out and fixing things Drooling I also love it when I see hot guys out backpacking and hiking. I love outdoorsy guys Drooling

I live in Portland Oregon and in the surrounding area there are literally thousands of miles of hiking trails. Hiking is like a huge, huge thing up here. In the Columbia River Gorge where the Columbia river winds it's way to the ocean there are 77 waterfalls that feed into the Columbia river and almost each one has a hiking trail. Some of the falls are small, some are long horsetail shaped. It's amazing. I've hiked on about 12 of them over the years.

This is probably the most unusual hiking trails I've ever been on.

[Image: waterfall-canyon-gorge-oregon_80569_990x742.jpg]

The water is very shallow and you wade up the water trail for like two miles to finally get to the Lower Oneonta Falls.

[Image: Oneonta_falls_lower.jpg]

The Upper Oneonta Falls is another mile or so beyond this and it's a regular mountain hiking trail.

It's great to do this in the summer when it's hot. I just used those water shoes people wear on the beach though I did wish I'd had some better traction. I slipped on a few rocks.

Anyway, there are a lot of guys out hiking and backpacking.... like these gaggle of guys....

[Image: image.jpeg]

By the way, I don't know who these guys are. I just pulled the photo off of google images. Big Grin

I have heard Oregon is absolutely beautiful and by those pics, I can see it's quite true. I love hiking trails that lead to waterfalls. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-12-2015, 12:00 AM
So yesterday I stepped on a bathroom scale for the first time in a long time... 88 kg. Fuck. I'm supposed to be 80. Shows what not exercising properly does to you. Guess it's more motivation for the new year Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Jenny did you see the Google Doodle yet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/go...-yoga.html

I've never heard of the guy but I gotta say........those are some amazing eyebrows!

[Image: BKS.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-12-2015, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2015 08:42 AM by jennybee.)
(14-12-2015 12:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jenny did you see the Google Doodle yet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/go...-yoga.html

I've never heard of the guy but I gotta say........those are some amazing eyebrows!

[Image: BKS.jpg]

I have some of his books. Yes, he definitely rocked some serious eyebrows Laugh out load

I looooved the google doodle, btw! Heart
14-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Jason Statham working out Tongue

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Brazilian jiujitsu humor Tongue
[Image: HN3lUxA.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 12:19 AM
(14-12-2015 04:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Jason Statham working out Tongue

Nice. Thumbsup

Although it made me sad to see him wearing a Training Mask. Don't fall for the hype, Jason!!! No

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
17-12-2015, 05:57 AM
(17-12-2015 12:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 04:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Jason Statham working out Tongue

Nice. Thumbsup

Although it made me sad to see him wearing a Training Mask. Don't fall for the hype, Jason!!! No

And kipping Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Most of my joints and muscles are stiff and achy this morning.
I've been working outdoors for weeks, but today is cold and rainy. It must have caught up to me. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post