Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(17-12-2015 09:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Most of my joints and muscles are stiff and achy this morning.
I've been working outdoors for weeks, but today is cold and rainy. It must have caught up to me. Weeping

You do work hard outdoors. Take a rest, put your feet up, and post more pics of your cats Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
19-12-2015, 06:18 AM
Did some iyengar yoga yesterday. I had a feast last night at the Moroccan restaurant that I was talking about in here before (the one that makes me want to try belly dancing Tongue) Went to a friend's house after and we went for a midnight run. So cool at night with no one around.

Up early now, one of my dog's is just getting over an infection. But she's fine, just a lil whimpery (at 4am that's a word Wink ) and needed a little extra attention.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-12-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm off for the next ten days !!! Big Grin

Have been slacking off with work outs, just been a busy past week. My fiance is a runner, and very much into weight lifting, so we might go to the gym today together. We did that when we dated in the past. I'm so in love, everyone. Never thought I'd want to marry someone, but miracles do happen. Big Grin

Need to do some gift shopping, and baking will begin tomorrow for the holidays. Think I'm going to give baked goods as gifts to friends?

Hug Have missed you guys. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-12-2015, 01:19 PM
(19-12-2015 01:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm off for the next ten days !!! Big Grin

Have been slacking off with work outs, just been a busy past week. My fiance is a runner, and very much into weight lifting, so we might go to the gym today together. We did that when we dated in the past. I'm so in love, everyone. Never thought I'd want to marry someone, but miracles do happen. Big Grin

Need to do some gift shopping, and baking will begin tomorrow for the holidays. Think I'm going to give baked goods as gifts to friends?

He sounds perfect for you Heart I think it's so important to find someone with similar interests so you can enjoy doing things together--and it sounds like you did Smile Enjoy your time off!

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-12-2015, 01:21 PM
(19-12-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm off for the next ten days !!! Big Grin

He sounds perfect for you Heart I think it's so important to find someone with similar interests so you can enjoy doing things together--and it sounds like you did Smile Enjoy your time off!

Too bad we don't live closer, we have mutual friends, and some of them are single, and hot. Not that that is ALL you need but.... Laugh out load

((thank you))

19-12-2015, 01:37 PM
(19-12-2015 01:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He sounds perfect for you Heart I think it's so important to find someone with similar interests so you can enjoy doing things together--and it sounds like you did Smile Enjoy your time off!

Too bad we don't live closer, we have mutual friends, and some of them are single, and hot. Not that that is ALL you need but.... Laugh out load

((thank you))

I'm moving to Maine soon. Are you near there? Laugh out load

19-12-2015, 05:21 PM
(19-12-2015 01:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Too bad we don't live closer, we have mutual friends, and some of them are single, and hot. Not that that is ALL you need but.... Laugh out load

((thank you))

I'm moving to Maine soon. Are you near there? Laugh out load

Oh, only about 1000 miles away...south. Laugh out load But I could visit for a yoga class here and there? Big Grin

19-12-2015, 08:26 PM
(19-12-2015 05:21 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-12-2015 01:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm moving to Maine soon. Are you near there? Laugh out load

Oh, only about 1000 miles away...south. Laugh out load But I could visit for a yoga class here and there? Big Grin

Cool Big Grin

20-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Yay! Krav Maga day today Tongue

[Image: krav-maga-women.png]

I am giving my KM instructor his Holiday gift. Hope he likes it Wink

Like me, he's a big fan of The Walking Dead and old school board games, so I got him this:

[Image: walking-dead-risk.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
20-12-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm going to plan for a long run today, wish me luck. Long meaning 6 miles. Since I've been hovering around 4 miles, it will seem long. Unsure Big Grin