Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-12-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(22-12-2015 03:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Wife brought home one of those wheels you roll along the floor to work the abs (Ab Carver it’s called https://abcarverpro.com/cart/?gclid=COOV...aQodn9EODA)

I don’t know if it’s helping me “carve” my abs but it sure as shit feels like I’m about to cough up an ab muscle Hobo

Those are quite effective. Underrated in my opinion. And once you get it under control you can also use a wood plank or something to do them at a decline to add a bit of resistance. Furniture sliders are also fun as a cheap core training tool Smile

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2015, 03:23 PM
(22-12-2015 03:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-12-2015 03:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Wife brought home one of those wheels you roll along the floor to work the abs (Ab Carver it’s called https://abcarverpro.com/cart/?gclid=COOV...aQodn9EODA)

I don’t know if it’s helping me “carve” my abs but it sure as shit feels like I’m about to cough up an ab muscle Hobo

Those are quite effective. Underrated in my opinion. And once you get it under control you can also use a wood plank or something to do them at a decline to add a bit of resistance. Furniture sliders are also fun as a cheap core training tool Smile

Glad to hear you say that. It is too early to tell wether it is doing me any good, that is other than making me concentrate on my aching abs instead of my aching shoulder.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Happy Holidays, Workout Peeps! I hope you all have a good one!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Merry Christmas to you guys, love you Heart

No, I really do. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
24-12-2015, 01:32 PM
[Image: a5a8e949dafe18077faec9bc21f55e78.jpg]

[Image: c3a8258f7a2db0966a00e0a8f2c32d1f.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
24-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Every morning it is up down, up down, up down, now the other eyelid, up down
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
24-12-2015, 04:41 PM
(24-12-2015 10:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Holidays, Workout Peeps! I hope you all have a good one!

I went to yoga this morning. We did Kriya style of yoga. I feel great. Ready for Christmas now.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-12-2015, 04:49 PM
(24-12-2015 04:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 10:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Holidays, Workout Peeps! I hope you all have a good one!

I went to yoga this morning. We did Kriya style of yoga. I feel great. Ready for Christmas now.

I did yoga this morning as well. It's good to de-stress before (and after) the craziness of the holidays. I am attempting to cook dinner for my friends tonight. Wish me luck Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
24-12-2015, 05:55 PM
(24-12-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am attempting to cook dinner for my friends tonight. Wish me luck Big Grin

Or should we wish them luck? Consider

Wink

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
24-12-2015, 06:00 PM
(24-12-2015 05:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am attempting to cook dinner for my friends tonight. Wish me luck Big Grin

Or should we wish them luck? Consider

Wink

That too Wink Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post