Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-12-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(24-12-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 04:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I went to yoga this morning. We did Kriya style of yoga. I feel great. Ready for Christmas now.

I did yoga this morning as well. It's good to de-stress before (and after) the craziness of the holidays. I am attempting to cook dinner for my friends tonight. Wish me luck Big Grin

Excited to hear what you made for them, since you are vegan. I love vegan recipes. Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
25-12-2015, 09:39 PM
(25-12-2015 09:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 04:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I did yoga this morning as well. It's good to de-stress before (and after) the craziness of the holidays. I am attempting to cook dinner for my friends tonight. Wish me luck Big Grin

Excited to hear what you made for them, since you are vegan. I love vegan recipes. Smile

Hi, how was your Christmas?

Here's what I made on Christmas Eve:

Appetizers: crudites, baked stuffed mushrooms, spinach artichoke dip with crackers

Dinner: steaks for the meat eaters/lentil loaf for vegetarians, marinated veggie kabobs, rice pilaf

Dessert: baked pears with ice cream (dairy/not dairy kinds).

It came out good, everyone ate everything Smile

Tonight we just had a lazy day and went out to eat at an afghan restaurant for dinner.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-12-2015, 09:49 PM
(25-12-2015 09:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Dinner: steaks for the meat eaters/lentil loaf for vegetarians, marinated veggie kabobs, rice pilaf

Can you send me your lentil loaf recipe? A friend of mine made one, too, so I want to experiment.
25-12-2015, 09:52 PM
(25-12-2015 09:49 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Dinner: steaks for the meat eaters/lentil loaf for vegetarians, marinated veggie kabobs, rice pilaf

Can you send me your lentil loaf recipe? A friend of mine made one, too, so I want to experiment.

I bought it at the store Big Grin It's by Field Roast, I got the Lentil Sage.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Despite being tremendously hung over, omg...and another party tonight and into next week...I'm planning a run later. Big Grin

jennybee, your menu listed above sounds yummmm....Smile

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
26-12-2015, 02:30 PM
I've been seriously carb loading for last three days because...um...I want to have a lot of energy reserves so I can hit the gym hard on Monday! Yeah...that's why. Big Grin

It certainly has nothing to do with a lack of willpower in the presence of copious amounts of down home cookin'... Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
26-12-2015, 03:13 PM
(26-12-2015 02:30 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I've been seriously carb loading for last three days because...um...I want to have a lot of energy reserves so I can hit the gym hard on Monday! Yeah...that's why. Big Grin

It certainly has nothing to do with a lack of willpower in the presence of copious amounts of down home cookin'... Blush

I'm a firm believer in enjoying yourself over the holidays. We work hard all year round to try and eat healthy and workout. A few days of decadence over the holidays won't hurt. I had a candy cane every day for breakfast since Christmas Eve Hobo And today, I got a pb and j and banana cinnamon raisin bagel for lunch that was drool-worthy. Even the guy behind the counter said he was going to make one for himself on his break. Of course, I'm trying to balance things out by eating healthy here and there as best as I can (kinda Tongue )

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
26-12-2015, 03:39 PM
I'm sooooo happy to see you on CF, today jennybee! YesHeartBig Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
26-12-2015, 03:42 PM
(26-12-2015 02:30 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I've been seriously carb loading for last three days because...um...I want to have a lot of energy reserves so I can hit the gym hard on Monday! Yeah...that's why. Big Grin

hahaha i like that excuse...yessss we are allll carb loading Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
26-12-2015, 03:43 PM
(26-12-2015 03:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm sooooo happy to see you on CF, today jennybee! YesHeartBig Grin

Smile It's all jason_delisle's fault Tongue He lured me over there with promises of an Underailable thread (which hopefully will be as awesome as the one he made over here.) You should come check it out at CF. Big Grin