Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-12-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(26-12-2015 03:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 03:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm sooooo happy to see you on CF, today jennybee! YesHeartBig Grin

Smile It's all jason_delisle's fault Tongue He lured me over there with promises of an Underailable thread (which hopefully will be as awesome as the one he made over here.) You should come check it out at CF. Big Grin

I will!! That site has a lot of diverse stuff, and it's very atheist-friendly. I joined when I was one. Yes

Well, I never ran today. Sadcryface

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
26-12-2015, 09:17 PM
(26-12-2015 03:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 03:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm sooooo happy to see you on CF, today jennybee! YesHeartBig Grin

Smile It's all jason_delisle's fault Tongue He lured me over there with promises of an Underailable thread (which hopefully will be as awesome as the one he made over here.) You should come check it out at CF. Big Grin

Are you guys talking about Christian Forums, is that what CF stands for? Huh

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-12-2015, 10:06 PM
(26-12-2015 09:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 03:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Smile It's all jason_delisle's fault Tongue He lured me over there with promises of an Underailable thread (which hopefully will be as awesome as the one he made over here.) You should come check it out at CF. Big Grin

Are you guys talking about Christian Forums, is that what CF stands for? Huh

We are Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-12-2015, 03:39 PM
(26-12-2015 10:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 09:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Are you guys talking about Christian Forums, is that what CF stands for? Huh

We are Big Grin

I'll pass on the CF thingy, thank you very much. Dodgy

Anyway, went to yoga this morning. The darned yoga room is cold in the mornings and the heat doesn't work very well so I wore my coat through the first 10 minutes. I also wore leggings which aren't really in style for a yoga class but I don't care. I'm cold! I wore my socks for a few minutes too. Gotta have warm feet too.

I say a lady wearing these Nike yoga shoes in class.

[Image: 51d91eaf13ec6d41ca39b477d2e013c7.jpg]

They're cute but it's my toes that are cold, not so much the rest of my feet so I'm thinking of ordering these modern dance shoes that just cover the toes.

[Image: capezio-pirouette-ii.jpg]

Edit: Jesus Christ, that photo is so huge!

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Love those Nike yoga shoes!!

27-12-2015, 04:13 PM
(27-12-2015 03:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 10:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  We are Big Grin

I'll pass on the CF thingy, thank you very much. Dodgy

Anyway, went to yoga this morning. The darned yoga room is cold in the mornings and the heat doesn't work very well so I wore my coat through the first 10 minutes. I also wore leggings which aren't really in style for a yoga class but I don't care. I'm cold! I wore my socks for a few minutes too. Gotta have warm feet too.

They're cute but it's my toes that are cold, not so much the rest of my feet so I'm thinking of ordering these modern dance shoes that just cover the toes.

Those are cute. I have some yoga gloves and yoga socks, but none like those. I usually go barefoot because I like being able to have a good grip on my sticky mat during some of the poses. But if your feet are cold that's no fun and the yoga grip socks should help.

Christian forums is atheist friendly like Deidre said, I haven't encountered any problems over there being an atheist. There are some interesting threads over there as well--debates etc.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-12-2015, 05:54 PM
(27-12-2015 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 03:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'll pass on the CF thingy, thank you very much. Dodgy

Those are cute. I have some yoga gloves and yoga socks, but none like those. I usually go barefoot because I like being able to have a good grip on my sticky mat during some of the poses. But if your feet are cold that's no fun and the yoga grip socks should help.

Christian forums is atheist friendly like Deidre said, I haven't encountered any problems over there being an atheist. There are some interesting threads over there as well--debates etc.

After my feet and toes warm up I remove the socks but for the first 20 minutes, damn, my toes are a little icy. That room is so cold in the winter and it's snowing right now so this morning I couldn't get warm....everyone else complained about it too.

I might get a pair of these......

[Image: toesox-yoga-sock-barre-sock-grip-bella-f...-black.jpg]

or maybe these....

[Image: 7385be32149a389b0ea3d13b03a0ac65.jpg]

or maybe both. I'd like a pretty color though. I like those sparkles!

And what's the deal with that huge picture up top. Lol. It's like these huge frickin feet. Shocking

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-12-2015, 06:01 PM
(27-12-2015 05:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Those are cute. I have some yoga gloves and yoga socks, but none like those. I usually go barefoot because I like being able to have a good grip on my sticky mat during some of the poses. But if your feet are cold that's no fun and the yoga grip socks should help.

After my feet and toes warm up I remove the socks but for the first 20 minutes, damn, my toes are a little icy. That room is so cold in the winter and it's snowing right now so this morning I couldn't get warm....everyone else complained about it too.

I might get a pair of these......

[Image: toesox-yoga-sock-barre-sock-grip-bella-f...-black.jpg]

or maybe these....

[Image: 7385be32149a389b0ea3d13b03a0ac65.jpg]

or maybe both. I'd like a pretty color though. I like those sparkles!

And what's the deal with that huge picture up top. Lol. It's like these huge frickin feet. Shocking

Those would work well. Yeah, cold tootsies are no joke Tongue

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-12-2015, 06:02 PM
(27-12-2015 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 03:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'll pass on the CF thingy, thank you very much. Dodgy

And now that YOU'RE there...things will get even bettah!! Big Grin

Well, went for a short run...roughly 4 miles today, and it went great. Got a new pair of ear buds for Christmas, and the sound was awesome. Then, ended up eating too many m&m's No afterwards.

Tomorrow, going to plan for another short run, and do some CF. Really have been slacking this past week. Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
27-12-2015, 08:01 PM
hey jennybee? i tried to find the thread undeniable over at cf, but it shows that it was closed? not sure if i was looking in the right place. Big Grin