Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-12-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(27-12-2015 08:01 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  hey jennybee? i tried to find the thread undeniable over at cf, but it shows that it was closed? not sure if i was looking in the right place. Big Grin

hmmm let me go see...

It's still there--it's the Underailable thread (if you typed in undeniable that could be why you couldn't get in Big Grin ). It's just getting up and running--so it's not as good as the one over here yet. Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2015, 08:57 PM
(27-12-2015 06:02 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Those are cute. I have some yoga gloves and yoga socks, but none like those. I usually go barefoot because I like being able to have a good grip on my sticky mat during some of the poses. But if your feet are cold that's no fun and the yoga grip socks should help.

Christian forums is atheist friendly like Deidre said, I haven't encountered any problems over there being an atheist. There are some interesting threads over there as well--debates etc.

And now that YOU'RE there...things will get even bettah!! Big Grin

Well, went for a short run...roughly 4 miles today, and it went great. Got a new pair of ear buds for Christmas, and the sound was awesome. Then, ended up eating too many m&m's No afterwards.

Tomorrow, going to plan for another short run, and do some CF. Really have been slacking this past week. Sadcryface

By CF in this post, I meant Cross fit, not Christian Forums lol Omg, I should go to sleep. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
29-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Did some power yoga today, practiced some Krav Maga with a friend, and took one of my dogs on a quick run around my neighborhood. It was pretty bitter cold out tonight. The air was really crisp too. Had some peppermint tea before bed. I'm going to see the Force Awakens at the drive-in tomorrow night. I'm craving a soft pretzel that they have at the drive-in snack bar Drooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-12-2015, 01:12 AM
(29-12-2015 11:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Did some power yoga today, practiced some Krav Maga with a friend, and took one of my dogs on a quick run around my neighborhood. It was pretty bitter cold out tonight. The air was really crisp too. Had some peppermint tea before bed. I'm going to see the Force Awakens at the drive-in tomorrow night. I'm craving a soft pretzel that they have at the drive-in snack bar Drooling

Wow. There's a drive-in where you live? I haven't seen a drive-in movie place for eons. I didn't know they were still around.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-12-2015, 02:57 AM
Happy to report that I've been working out a lot over Xmas Smile Hope you guys have all been having fun too Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-12-2015, 07:38 AM
(30-12-2015 01:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 11:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Did some power yoga today, practiced some Krav Maga with a friend, and took one of my dogs on a quick run around my neighborhood. It was pretty bitter cold out tonight. The air was really crisp too. Had some peppermint tea before bed. I'm going to see the Force Awakens at the drive-in tomorrow night. I'm craving a soft pretzel that they have at the drive-in snack bar Drooling

Wow. There's a drive-in where you live? I haven't seen a drive-in movie place for eons. I didn't know they were still around.

Yes, there are several Smile. I love them, so old school! They also have the double feature.

30-12-2015, 07:39 AM
(30-12-2015 02:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  Happy to report that I've been working out a lot over Xmas Smile Hope you guys have all been having fun too Big Grin

Glad you are back, MD! This place isn't the same without you Smile great job on your workouts too!

31-12-2015, 12:43 AM
Went out tonight for drinks with fiance and friends....we have pretty much the same friends, I was initially introduced to him through a mutual friend. That's the way to go...forget dating sites. Forget random encounters. Well...lol I'd say meet someone through a friend, it's awesome if it works out.

Anyways, worked out earlier, just a 30 minute jog. Honestly, the sugary candies I've consumed in the past 48 hours, is terrible. Sad

I'm off of work until into next week, yay! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-12-2015, 01:16 AM
jennybeeeee...i just came from the CF, and really like your responses relating to the horror movie thread. Big Grin I love you over there. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-12-2015, 07:16 AM
(31-12-2015 01:16 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  jennybeeeee...i just came from the CF, and really like your responses relating to the horror movie thread. Big Grin I love you over there. Heart

Thank you Smile