Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(02-01-2016 01:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Dug out the Yaktrax for the first time this season and went for a little jog pulling my son in his sled. He thought it was a blast. I told him to pretend he was Santa and I was Rudolph.

Laugh out load that's so cute!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-01-2016, 07:29 PM
I was sick today, no workout for me. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year thus far? Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
05-01-2016, 07:37 PM
(05-01-2016 07:29 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I was sick today, no workout for me. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year thus far? Smile

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hug I hope you feel better soon!

Good new year so far, just starting in on some of my resolutions. I'm trying to cook more at home. I am taking a cooking class as well. So far no major cooking mishaps Thumbsup Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-01-2016, 05:38 PM
That's a good idea, jenny...I too should cook more at home, because then you know exactly what and how much of what is going into the dishes. Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-01-2016, 09:48 AM
I like cooking at home, but I'm very inefficient and unorganized about it. I probably actually save money, or at least break even, when I eat out Tongue For that reason, I tend to do a lot of meal snacking. My "meal" will often be a couple apples, a few slices of brie, and a glass of milk with some whey. The second heat gets introduced into the equation, I'm gonna have enough of a mess to clean up that I would have been better off just taking an extra hour of work and then using the cash to eat out. The end result would have been more money and more free time. I still cook every two or three days just because.

'Murican Canadian
07-01-2016, 10:00 AM
(07-01-2016 09:48 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I like cooking at home, but I'm very inefficient and unorganized about it. I probably actually save money, or at least break even, when I eat out Tongue For that reason, I tend to do a lot of meal snacking. My "meal" will often be a couple apples, a few slices of brie, and a glass of milk with some whey. The second heat gets introduced into the equation, I'm gonna have enough of a mess to clean up that I would have been better off just taking an extra hour of work and then using the cash to eat out. The end result would have been more money and more free time. I still cook every two or three days just because.

Yeah, I'm not neat when I cook either Tongue I've never understood some of those cooking shows where they are so neat--no spills/no messes, wtf lol. My kitchen (and me) are a mess by the time I am done. Hobo

I am mostly trying to cook at home because I am a horrendous cook and I would like to be able to cook romantic (and not burnt lol) dinners for a boyfriend and also make meals that taste good for myself. Since I bought my house, I've also been hosting more dinner parties and would like not to poison my guests Laugh out load
07-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Power cleans at the gym today.... Lost my grip on the bar and dropped the damn thing on my legs.......
07-01-2016, 12:50 PM
(07-01-2016 12:39 PM)ohio_drg Wrote:  Power cleans at the gym today.... Lost my grip on the bar and dropped the damn thing on my legs.......

Hug Are you okay? Must have hurt like a mofo.
07-01-2016, 01:06 PM
I'll probably start playing DDR again. I was spending about 25 bucks a month at the arcade, but I'll probably just start playing at home.

I might do some strength training. I need to do something to help my back pain Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-01-2016, 01:14 PM
(07-01-2016 01:06 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'll probably start playing DDR again. I was spending about 25 bucks a month at the arcade, but I'll probably just start playing at home.

I might do some strength training. I need to do something to help my back pain Tongue.

You should try doing some yoga for back pain. It really works. I really fucked up my knee from running years ago (I used to run 12 miles a day) and I would also workout on top of that. I thought I was going to have to have surgery because I couldn't even bend down without my knee hurting to the point of my being practically in tears. I started doing yoga and the pain went away without surgery. I don't do the 12 mile runs anymore, but I can still hike and backpack, do Krav Maga, and run 2 miles with my 100 pound german shepherd without my knee bothering me in the least.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post