Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-01-2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Thanks Deidre Big Grin

Had Krav Maga today. 90 minutes of hatha yoga eeeeeeeaaarrllyyy am today too. Going to do some meditation before I go to bed as well. It's really helping me sleep doing it close to bedtime. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 01:12 PM
My kitten marilyn keeps getting in the way. I do push ups and she keeps trying to smack at my hair.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-01-2016, 01:27 PM
(18-01-2016 01:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  My kitten marilyn keeps getting in the way. I do push ups and she keeps trying to smack at my hair.

Yeah pets are like that. I'll look around, no animals in sight, start doing pushups and suddenly there are two cats trying to take a nap underneath me and a pug trying to lick my face. My son used to do the same thing (meaning general interference, not trying to lick my face), but now he either does them with me or jumps on my back to add some weight. Young human offspring are easier to train than cats.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Spent an hour shoveling snow. That ought to count for something.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
18-01-2016, 10:23 PM
(18-01-2016 10:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Spent an hour shoveling snow. That ought to count for something.

Oh yeah, that's hard work! I remember those days!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-01-2016, 09:42 AM
A few kicking drills on the heavy bag, followed by plyometric jumps, glute ham raises, and Russian twists with a weighted vest. It's punish the legs and rotational core strength day Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-01-2016, 02:02 PM
18 k this morno... but I'm a bit worried. Leg niggled a bit. That stupid injury better not be coming back.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-01-2016, 02:07 PM
(19-01-2016 02:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  18 k this morno... but I'm a bit worried. Leg niggled a bit. That stupid injury better not be coming back.

Hope all is well. Hug Maybe take it easy the next few days just to be sure nothing's wrong and to give your legs a rest.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-01-2016, 02:12 PM
(19-01-2016 02:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 02:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  18 k this morno... but I'm a bit worried. Leg niggled a bit. That stupid injury better not be coming back.

Hope all is well. Hug Maybe take it easy the next few days just to be sure nothing's wrong and to give your legs a rest.

Yeah... no reason to go hard right now. First marathon for the year should be around March/April. At the same time... I wanna be fit again Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-01-2016, 02:26 PM
(19-01-2016 02:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 02:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hope all is well. Hug Maybe take it easy the next few days just to be sure nothing's wrong and to give your legs a rest.

Yeah... no reason to go hard right now. First marathon for the year should be around March/April. At the same time... I wanna be fit again Weeping

You'll get there. Smile You're doing everything you should be doing to make that happen. Focus on that.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post