Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-01-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Fuck, my dumbbell pipe broke, meaning y workout is ruined. A day of me not working out, is a day further from me getting laid.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2016, 07:27 PM
(19-01-2016 07:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fuck, my dumbbell pipe broke, meaning y workout is ruined. A day of me not working out, is a day further from me getting laid.

You said something like this before in another thread. And I'll tell you what I told you then: Girls who *only* want you for your body are shallow bitches Wink You are a nice, funny, intelligent person--find someone who likes you for those things first. And if they happen to Drooling over your body that's just an added plus Thumbsup A rship built on looks alone is never going to last and will get old really fast--no matter how much fucking you are doing.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-01-2016, 07:37 PM
(19-01-2016 07:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fuck, my dumbbell pipe broke, meaning y workout is ruined. A day of me not working out, is a day further from me getting laid.

The workout is only ruined if you didn't really want it bad enough to improvise Tongue

Pick a muscle group, and tell me whether you're going for endurance, maximal strength, explosive strength, or hypertrophy for aesthetic purposes, and I'll tell you how to hit it without gym equipment Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-01-2016, 07:40 PM
(18-01-2016 10:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Spent an hour shoveling snow. That ought to count for something.
... I fucking love shoveling snow! Had a pretty horrendous storm here in swVA last February and I was practically locked in the house for a month. Spent much of it shoveling snow. Supposed to get a big snow this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some more shovelin'.
[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
19-01-2016, 07:42 PM
(19-01-2016 07:40 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 10:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Spent an hour shoveling snow. That ought to count for something.
... I fucking love shoveling snow! Had a pretty horrendous storm here in swVA last February and I was practically locked in the house for a month. Spent much of it shoveling snow. Supposed to get a big snow this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some more shovelin'.

Gosh, I need you around when I move to Maine Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-01-2016, 07:54 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 07:57 PM

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 09:48 PM
(19-01-2016 07:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are a nice, funny, intelligent person

Listen fam, I ain't none of those things, and I have the social skills of a T-rex. Let that sink. Tongue

(19-01-2016 07:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The workout is only ruined if you didn't really want it bad enough to improvise Tongue

Pick a muscle group, and tell me whether you're going for endurance, maximal strength, explosive strength, or hypertrophy for aesthetic purposes, and I'll tell you how to hit it without gym equipment Smile

I am going back to legs, I tried arms but fuck it. I only have one so I would be doing concentration curls and dips for like an hour.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-01-2016, 09:50 PM
4 miles tonight, and lots of sprinting. Then, core work, and push ups. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-01-2016, 09:51 PM
(19-01-2016 07:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote: