Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-01-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(19-01-2016 07:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fuck, my dumbbell pipe broke, meaning y workout is ruined. A day of me not working out, is a day further from me getting laid.

You said something like this before in another thread. And I'll tell you what I told you then: Girls who *only* want you for your body are shallow bitches Wink You are a nice, funny, intelligent person--find someone who likes you for those things first. And if they happen to Drooling over your body that's just an added plus Thumbsup A rship built on looks alone is never going to last and will get old really fast--no matter how much fucking you are doing.

That's what YOU think. Laugh out load

Big Grin

I might be kidding.

My fiance is ....yummy. But, yes yes yes...you are riiiight. Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
19-01-2016, 10:05 PM
(19-01-2016 09:53 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You said something like this before in another thread. And I'll tell you what I told you then: Girls who *only* want you for your body are shallow bitches Wink You are a nice, funny, intelligent person--find someone who likes you for those things first. And if they happen to Drooling over your body that's just an added plus Thumbsup A rship built on looks alone is never going to last and will get old really fast--no matter how much fucking you are doing.

That's what YOU think. Laugh out load

Big Grin

I might be kidding.

My fiance is ....yummy. But, yes yes yes...you are riiiight. Yes

Laugh out load Tongue

I think being attracted to someone is important, but if that's all there is, it gets boring fast. At least it does for me. I like to be stimulated mentally as well--if that's not there, I lose interest fast. Maybe it's different for other people, but I dated a very hot guy that I had zero in common with. He was like the guy version of Jessica Simpson. So, ya, didn't stay with him for too long Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Totally agree. Smile

And part of a guy's hotness, is also his brain. I've hot dumb guys and ....ick. Boring. While my fiance is athletic and appeals to me physically, it's his mind that is equally sexy.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-01-2016, 06:55 AM
(19-01-2016 07:40 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 10:21 PM)julep Wrote:  Spent an hour shoveling snow. That ought to count for something.
... I fucking love shoveling snow! Had a pretty horrendous storm here in swVA last February and I was practically locked in the house for a month. Spent much of it shoveling snow. Supposed to get a big snow this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some more shovelin'.

Wish you lived in my neck of the woods! We had more than 108" of snow last winter. Supposed to get 24"+ this weekend.
20-01-2016, 10:41 AM
(19-01-2016 09:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are a nice, funny, intelligent person

Listen fam, I ain't none of those things, and I have the social skills of a T-rex. Let that sink. Tongue

(19-01-2016 07:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The workout is only ruined if you didn't really want it bad enough to improvise Tongue

Pick a muscle group, and tell me whether you're going for endurance, maximal strength, explosive strength, or hypertrophy for aesthetic purposes, and I'll tell you how to hit it without gym equipment Smile

I am going back to legs, I tried arms but fuck it. I only have one so I would be doing concentration curls and dips for like an hour.

Concentration curls are a convenient way to isolate the biceps, but not the only way. Do you have a chin up bar? Or a table edge that's strong enough to support your weight? Or a stairwell you can get behind? Or rafters in the garage that can support your weight? Or a few empty gallon jugs you can fill with sand and tie together depending on how much resistance you're looking for? Remember the goal isn't to lift the dumbbell, the goal is to target the muscle group. The dumbbell is just one of many tools to do that. There is always an alternative. With a bit of creativity, you can hit any muscle group with any intensity in an empty hotel room. Heck the inmates in the jail I used to work at managed to get big and ripped with absolutely no equipment whatsoever to work with and a crappy jail food diet to top it off. They'd fill garbage bags with water if that was all they had and trade off their high value desserts for cups of peanut butter

I don't mean to be condescending, but how bad do you want it?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-01-2016, 10:48 AM
julep, I'd do it for free. I also enjoy carrying groceries; I'll grab as many as I can and challenge myself each time. There's no point to it outside of dumb competition with myself.

yakherder, I meant to write this before, but I love what you did in regards to the concrete blocks from Home Depot. Thanks for the idea!

Edit: Also, in regards to inmates getting jacked despite eating crappy jail food ~~ I wonder if that has anything to do with their environment and possible testosterone-related increases from it? I have absolutely no scientific data to back that up, but it's just a baseless theory of mine. What do you think?
20-01-2016, 10:51 AM
(20-01-2016 10:48 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  julep, I'd do it for free. I also enjoy carrying groceries; I'll grab as many as I can and challenge myself each time. There's no point to it outside of dumb competition with myself.

yakherder, I meant to write this before, but I love what you did in regards to the concrete blocks from Home Depot. Thanks for the idea!

Everything I need to know I learned from Rocky Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Jason Blaha posted a pretty damn good video on YouTube yesterday:

[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
20-01-2016, 11:52 AM
(19-01-2016 09:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are a nice, funny, intelligent person

Listen fam, I ain't none of those things, and I have the social skills of a T-rex. Let that sink. Tongue

Yabut...T-rex is funny...

[Image: a-funny-T-Rex-toilet-paper-picture.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-01-2016, 06:12 PM
(20-01-2016 10:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 10:48 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  julep, I'd do it for free. I also enjoy carrying groceries; I'll grab as many as I can and challenge myself each time. There's no point to it outside of dumb competition with myself.

Everything I need to know I learned from Rocky Big Grin

I wish I knew how to superimpose your face over Rocky's in this video because that would be hilarious Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post