Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-01-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(20-01-2016 11:47 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  Jason Blaha posted a pretty damn good video on YouTube yesterday:

lolLaugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2016, 07:47 AM
(20-01-2016 06:55 AM)julep Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:40 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  ... I fucking love shoveling snow! Had a pretty horrendous storm here in swVA last February and I was practically locked in the house for a month. Spent much of it shoveling snow. Supposed to get a big snow this weekend, and I'm looking forward to some more shovelin'.

Wish you lived in my neck of the woods! We had more than 108" of snow last winter. Supposed to get 24"+ this weekend.

Probably not - it looks like it stays south of us. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Did some pushups and then HIIT sprints this morning on the treadmill for roughly 20-25 minutes. Cooled down with some farmer walks for 3 minutes and 30 seconds (in each hand) with the 50 lb. dumbbell, walked down the stairs to the basement with it, across the basement and walked back up. HAD (!) to get out of the house this morning so I took a little hike (if you want to call it that) up some of the hills and the mountain out back and enjoyed the peace and quiet. It's been a great day.
[+] 2 users Like UndauntedToast's post
28-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Boo! Did I scare all of you? Unsure

Cross fit and yoga as of late, and it's been going great. Running on the treadmill, lately. Back to eating healthy again! Hope you are all doing well these days. Heart

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
28-01-2016, 09:43 PM
(28-01-2016 09:37 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Boo! Did I scare all of you? Unsure

Cross fit and yoga as of late, and it's been going great. Running on the treadmill, lately. Back to eating healthy again! Hope you are all doing well these days. Heart

Yes, doing well Smile I'm so happy you are getting back to yoga Smile I've been busy with the usual--90 minutes daily yoga and Krav Maga one-two times a week, depending on my schedule. Still doing some runs around my neighborhood with my dogs and the occasional hike. One of my dogs has not been feeling well--she's okay, just getting over an infection, so I've been home more making sure she's doing well.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-01-2016, 09:47 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: readImage?iid=28604674]

Oh...wait...never mind everyone. It's Deidre! You can all come out now. Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
28-01-2016, 10:33 PM
(28-01-2016 09:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Yes, doing well Smile I'm so happy you are getting back to yoga Smile I've been busy with the usual--90 minutes daily yoga and Krav Maga one-two times a week, depending on my schedule. Still doing some runs around my neighborhood with my dogs and the occasional hike. One of my dogs has not been feeling well--she's okay, just getting over an infection, so I've been home more making sure she's doing well.

aw, i'm sorry about your dog. and exxxxcellent work with your workout routines!! Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
28-01-2016, 10:33 PM
(28-01-2016 09:47 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: readImage?iid=28604674]

Oh...wait...never mind everyone. It's Deidre! You can all come out now. Big Grin

Laugh out load I scared you thought at first, you can admit it. Ohmy

Big Grin

28-01-2016, 10:43 PM
(28-01-2016 10:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 09:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, doing well Smile I'm so happy you are getting back to yoga Smile I've been busy with the usual--90 minutes daily yoga and Krav Maga one-two times a week, depending on my schedule. Still doing some runs around my neighborhood with my dogs and the occasional hike. One of my dogs has not been feeling well--she's okay, just getting over an infection, so I've been home more making sure she's doing well.

aw, i'm sorry about your dog. and exxxxcellent work with your workout routines!! Yes

Thanks, she's doing fine Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Cross fit today for 40 minutes, and I'm not sure what to do tonight. Might not get together with my fiance...he has some friends he wants to hang out with and of course I'm always invited, but...thinking of doing my own thing. I love him so much but not really the type to cling to a guy 24/7 lol

Hugs to all of my e friends in this whole damn thread! Hug Heart