Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-01-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Plyometrics with my fiance today. Some weight lifting, too. Going to be feeling this tomorrow, no doubts.

Sleep well, beautiful people. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
31-01-2016, 09:36 PM
So I put my broken weights all in my old book bag I used in high school. It works. Granted I struggle with hammer curls, I can still do many other workouts.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-01-2016, 09:38 PM
(31-01-2016 08:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Overdid it a bit today. I went on a little trail hike with my son which I do every so often at Mont-Saint-Bruno. It's got a few hills here and there, but a pretty relaxing hike really. It's about 5 miles, with a fairly secluded lake in the middle I usually stop at for some basic calisthenics, and I usually go with a 60 pound vest. I decided I wanted to up the challenge so I added a bunch of extra random heavy stuff to my pack. I was aiming for 20 pounds, but I think I overshot it by quite a bit. About 3/4 of the way through my legs started getting wobbly and some of my back muscles started trying to cramp up lol. As if on queue, my son decided he was too tired and needed to be carried the rest of the way.

So now I'm trying to do a little studying and perhaps play a game or two before I go to bed, but I can't seem to sit down on the chair and bend my legs without them cramping up. Couple bananas and some extra protein, and with any luck I'll be able to walk tomorrow. God dammit :/ Frail human body, I wanna be a cyborg or something.

It is a sign you are getting old. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Crossfit and sprints today. It went awesome! If you could bottle the feeling that you get after working out, and were to sell it...everyone would be lined up to buy it. Love that feeling. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
01-02-2016, 11:33 PM
(01-02-2016 10:02 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Crossfit and sprints today. It went awesome! If you could bottle the feeling that you get after working out, and were to sell it...everyone would be lined up to buy it. Love that feeling. Smile

So agree! Smile
02-02-2016, 09:20 AM
I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to training the body as now I use only stepper, nothing else. But it helps me to stay slim and more or less in shape.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
02-02-2016, 10:07 AM
(02-02-2016 09:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to training the body as now I use only stepper, nothing else. But it helps me to stay slim and more or less in shape.

Like step aerobics? I used to do that. It was a really good workout and jumping off of that was more fun than doing aerobics on the ground.
02-02-2016, 10:20 AM
(02-02-2016 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 09:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I'm somewhat lazy when it comes to training the body as now I use only stepper, nothing else. But it helps me to stay slim and more or less in shape.

Like step aerobics? I used to do that. It was a really good workout and jumping off of that was more fun than doing aerobics on the ground.

Something like this:
[Image: stepper-skretny-z-linkami-profeos.jpg]

My favorite thing about this is that I don't need to go outside.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
02-02-2016, 10:23 AM
(02-02-2016 10:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Like step aerobics? I used to do that. It was a really good workout and jumping off of that was more fun than doing aerobics on the ground.

Something like this:
[Image: stepper-skretny-z-linkami-profeos.jpg]

My favorite thing about this is that I don't need to go outside.

ohh okay that's different than what I used to do back in the day... Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-02-2016, 10:51 PM
CF today, and plyometrics...sadism at its best. Angry Box jumps and jumping squats are ...........Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post