Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-02-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(19-02-2016 11:08 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 10:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I find running on treadmills boring and I'm not big on group cardio gym-style classes. I like my workouts to be fun--so skiing, snowboarding, that sort of thing is more for me.

I with you there. I don't think I could maintain any kind self respect if I went to "Butts and Gutts" or any of the pseudo martial arts/aerobic classes put on by the self styled "Bad Boy Gino" at my gym. Unless "Boxing Boot Camp" means I'd have chance to kick Bad Boy Gino's ass that is. I might reconsider in that case... Consider

I used to teach Zumba classes back when I was doing the personal training thing. So I don't mind those. But I did so much of it, I'm kind of Zumba-ed out Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-02-2016, 02:03 PM
(19-02-2016 11:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 11:08 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I with you there. I don't think I could maintain any kind self respect if I went to "Butts and Gutts" or any of the pseudo martial arts/aerobic classes put on by the self styled "Bad Boy Gino" at my gym. Unless "Boxing Boot Camp" means I'd have chance to kick Bad Boy Gino's ass that is. I might reconsider in that case... Consider

I used to teach Zumba classes back when I was doing the personal training thing. So I don't mind those. But I did so much of it, I'm kind of Zumba-ed out Hobo

You could always spice it up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2016, 02:05 PM
(19-02-2016 02:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 11:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I used to teach Zumba classes back when I was doing the personal training thing. So I don't mind those. But I did so much of it, I'm kind of Zumba-ed out Hobo

You could always spice it up.

Well, I am moving to Maine Wink Laugh out load
19-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Going to Krav Maga this weekend. I'm hoping it will get rid of some of my aggression over my shitty love life and dealing with assholes.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
20-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Looking forward to punching and kicking things today Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-02-2016, 11:42 PM
I've been woefully absent here...but have been working out all week!!
Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
26-02-2016, 12:01 AM
So I had a great training run on Tuesday. Ran with the fast guys and kept up - normally I get dropped. Felt strong. So... I tried again on Wednesday and got dropped Sadcryface

Today was speed training. Took it easy...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-02-2016, 12:07 AM
(25-02-2016 11:42 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I've been woefully absent here...but have been working out all week!!
Smile

:O gives me an idea! Treadmill, set a mileage threshold so when you run that many miles, you get a token to make a post on the forum.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-02-2016, 08:52 PM
(26-02-2016 12:07 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 11:42 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I've been woefully absent here...but have been working out all week!!
Smile

:O gives me an idea! Treadmill, set a mileage threshold so when you run that many miles, you get a token to make a post on the forum.

Either I'd be running many miles, or not posting much. Laugh out load

26-02-2016, 08:53 PM
(26-02-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  So I had a great training run on Tuesday. Ran with the fast guys and kept up - normally I get dropped. Felt strong. So... I tried again on Wednesday and got dropped Sadcryface

Today was speed training. Took it easy...

Can't have a perfect running day...every day, so...be happy when you don't get dropped, and don't beat yourself on the days you do get dropped. We won't drop you. Big Grin