Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-05-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(03-05-2016 05:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  On a side note, I will soon be launching my own yoga youtube channel and I'm a RYT. It's temporarily on hold for obvious reasons--I just can't really concentrate on anything right now. Anyway, if you're still interested in yoga when you get back from your training, let me know and I'll send you the link once I have everything up and running.

Absolutely. No rush,, I've got just over a week till I'm back in the mountains playing GI Joe for a while, then the move in date for my new house is set for the week I get back. So I've got my hands full until mid June. A few people I know who I wouldn't have thought of as "yoga people" have been giving it a try and are saying only good things, and I'm all about conformity and jumping onto bandwagons Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2016, 06:38 PM
(03-05-2016 06:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 05:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  On a side note, I will soon be launching my own yoga youtube channel and I'm a RYT. It's temporarily on hold for obvious reasons--I just can't really concentrate on anything right now. Anyway, if you're still interested in yoga when you get back from your training, let me know and I'll send you the link once I have everything up and running.
When you get it ready, I'll share it. I have a friend who would watch it, too.

Thank you Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
03-05-2016, 06:44 PM
(03-05-2016 06:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

Absolutely. No rush,, I've got just over a week till I'm back in the mountains playing GI Joe for a while, then the move in date for my new house is set for the week I get back. So I've got my hands full until mid June. A few people I know who I wouldn't have thought of as "yoga people" have been giving it a try and are saying only good things, and I'm all about conformity and jumping onto bandwagons Tongue

A lot of athletic people practice yoga. I've had surfers, bicyclists, snowboarders, dancers, runners etc. in my classes. The poses really enhance your recovery time if you have any aches/pains from your sport of choice and more importantly, help prevent the incidence of injury from occurring in the first place. Anyway, yoga on Big Grin And good luck with your new house!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Since I think it's gonna take a long while, and I hardly think I'm gonna pull it off; the day I stop being fat, my stomach is slim, and I hopefully look as fit as Paul Bostaph did in the 90's:
[Image: pb2.jpg]

Then I will play Broken Hearts are for Assholes by Frank Zappa in the Sexy Banter thread, Terry Bozzio style; wearing nothing but boxers.

Rather if you look forward to or dread the day that happens, I don't care; it will happen.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-05-2016, 05:56 PM

So I guess you are my yoga teacher eh?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-05-2016, 06:05 PM
(04-05-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

So I guess you are my yoga teacher eh?

Smile

04-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Anyone heard from Deidre? I haven't seen her on in awhile.

04-05-2016, 06:33 PM
(04-05-2016 06:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 05:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So I guess you are my yoga teacher eh?

Smile

I take that as a yes. Figured I wanted to do yoga. But if it lowers testosterone I am out.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-05-2016, 06:36 PM
(04-05-2016 06:33 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 06:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Smile

I take that as a yes. Figured I wanted to do yoga. But if it lowers testosterone I am out.

Sure Big Grin I've never heard of it lowering testosterone, so you're safe Tongue

04-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Atheists who work out
There's a Planet Fitness coming to my area. Does anyone have any experience with it? Good/bad? I've lost 15 pounds recently, and I'd like to get back into shape.

I've heard they'll label people if they show off. I don't, but Jigsaw and I put on muscle fast. I'm concerned they'll think we're lunks.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post