Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
29-07-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(23-07-2016 10:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Going to do some rock (wall) climbing today Smile

I haven't been sleeping well at all since Nishi. Sad My energy level has been meh. I'm trying to teach yoga classes while zzzzzzzzzzz Sleepy Hopefully the rock wall will tire me out so I can get my energy (and sleep pattern) back on track Thumbsup

So you're teaching a yoga class? Do you have your own studio? A while back you were talking about getting a youtube class going, is that still in the works? It's going to be hard when you get the baby to keep things going. The first 4 or 5 months they consume your time day and night but after a while you'll be able to get into a nice routine going with the baby. I'm thrilled for you!

I've been designing and sewing costumes for Jesus Christ Superstar so I've been too busy with that to go to ballet or yoga. Grrr. It opened two days ago so now I can get back to my exercises. Yeah!

Yes, I'm in the process of getting my own studio up and running, as well as my youtube channel. The nice thing about my own studio is that I can make my own hours. I also have a friend from yoga who is interested in potentially teaching there, which will be so incredibly helpful with the baby.

You sound so busy too. I'm sure your costumes look amazing as well. They are lucky to have you helping them. Heart
29-07-2016, 02:05 PM
(29-07-2016 01:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-07-2016 10:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So you're teaching a yoga class? Do you have your own studio? A while back you were talking about getting a youtube class going, is that still in the works? It's going to be hard when you get the baby to keep things going. The first 4 or 5 months they consume your time day and night but after a while you'll be able to get into a nice routine going with the baby. I'm thrilled for you!

I've been designing and sewing costumes for Jesus Christ Superstar so I've been too busy with that to go to ballet or yoga. Grrr. It opened two days ago so now I can get back to my exercises. Yeah!

Yes, I'm in the process of getting my own studio up and running, as well as my youtube channel. The nice thing about my own studio is that I can make my own hours. I also have a friend from yoga who is interested in potentially teaching there, which will be so incredibly helpful with the baby.

You sound so busy too. I'm sure your costumes look amazing as well. They are lucky to have you helping them. Heart

When you get your youtube channel going shoot me a PM and information on the channel and I'll subscribe and do the yoga. I would come take classes from you in real life but it's a bit of a commute. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-07-2016, 02:10 PM
(29-07-2016 02:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 01:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, I'm in the process of getting my own studio up and running, as well as my youtube channel. The nice thing about my own studio is that I can make my own hours. I also have a friend from yoga who is interested in potentially teaching there, which will be so incredibly helpful with the baby.

When you get your youtube channel going shoot me a PM and information on the channel and I'll subscribe and do the yoga. I would come take classes from you in real life but it's a bit of a commute. Laugh out load

Awww thank you Heart
27-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Everyone stopped working out? Big Grin

I've been doing cross fit still, but running more so. Anyone watch the triathlon in the Olympics? So inspiring!!

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-08-2016, 10:32 PM
In February I was wearing size 40" pants, and now I'm back down to under 36". My goal is to see ab muscles for the first time in my life by next Summer. I've mostly just been lifting Mon-Fri but I'm looking to add some stuff to improve my abysmal cardiovascular endurance. Maybe some sprint training, swimming, rowing or something on the weekends.
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post
27-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Also I need to try out yoga some time..
[+] 2 users Like Dex's post
27-08-2016, 10:36 PM
(27-08-2016 10:32 PM)Dex Wrote:  In February I was wearing size 40" pants, and now I'm back down to under 36". My goal is to see ab muscles for the first time in my life by next Summer. I've mostly just been lifting Mon-Fri but I'm looking to add some stuff to improve my abysmal cardiovascular endurance. Maybe some sprint training, swimming, rowing or something on the weekends.

Congrats on your pants size shrinking! Cool That's a great feeling to know that your efforts are paying off. Regarding cardio, just find something you enjoy. Or mix it up so it doesn't become boring. Cardio doesn't have to be boring. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
27-08-2016, 10:59 PM
jennybee, I noticed you are taking a break, and I also noticed that you're having a baby?? I just wanted to say congrats, if that is the case, and hope you come back soon to share the details. But, hope you are enjoying your break. I read a few pages back, and sounds like things are going great with opening a studio!! Heart That's awesome!!

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
28-08-2016, 09:53 AM
(27-08-2016 10:59 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  jennybee, I noticed you are taking a break, and I also noticed that you're having a baby?? I just wanted to say congrats, if that is the case, and hope you come back soon to share the details. But, hope you are enjoying your break. I read a few pages back, and sounds like things are going great with opening a studio!! Heart That's awesome!!

Haven't seen JB post in awhile. She's adopting a girl, not pregnant.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post