Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-08-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Didn't stop working out, it just hasn't been an active thread lately plus I'm getting more into the non standard stuff that most people aren't interested in Tongue

In addition to the usual stuff, I'm on a mission to develop super human grip strength through high end grip trainers, increasing the thickness of the ropes I use for climbing, sand grabbing, etc.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-08-2016, 02:37 PM
(28-08-2016 09:53 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 10:59 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  jennybee, I noticed you are taking a break, and I also noticed that you're having a baby?? I just wanted to say congrats, if that is the case, and hope you come back soon to share the details. But, hope you are enjoying your break. I read a few pages back, and sounds like things are going great with opening a studio!! Heart That's awesome!!

Haven't seen JB post in awhile. She's adopting a girl, not pregnant.

oh that's soooooo amazing!!! Yes

Be true to yourself. Heart
28-08-2016, 02:39 PM
(28-08-2016 01:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Didn't stop working out, it just hasn't been an active thread lately plus I'm getting more into the non standard stuff that most people aren't interested in Tongue

In addition to the usual stuff, I'm on a mission to develop super human grip strength through high end grip trainers, increasing the thickness of the ropes I use for climbing, sand grabbing, etc.

lol I've been doing some non standard stuff, dating a police officer (I'm not engaged anymore, that relationship is over lol) and he has some interesting workouts.

Training for grip strength is painful to me. Farmers walks come to mind. Shocking

Someday, may we see you on Ninja Warrior? Big Grin

28-08-2016, 02:49 PM
(28-08-2016 02:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 01:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Didn't stop working out, it just hasn't been an active thread lately plus I'm getting more into the non standard stuff that most people aren't interested in Tongue

lol I've been doing some non standard stuff, dating a police officer (I'm not engaged anymore, that relationship is over lol) and he has some interesting workouts.

Training for grip strength is painful to me. Farmers walks come to mind. Shocking

My sister has told me I should try out for it, as have some of the inmates where I work lol (it's one of the things they watch religiously, and I often give them pointers on how to work out without a gym). I don't know if I fit the politically correct profile they're looking for though. I'm not the type of person you let run his mouth on a show being broadcast to millions.

'Murican Canadian
02-09-2016, 11:26 PM
(28-08-2016 02:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 02:39 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  lol I've been doing some non standard stuff, dating a police officer (I'm not engaged anymore, that relationship is over lol) and he has some interesting workouts.

My sister has told me I should try out for it, as have some of the inmates where I work lol (it's one of the things they watch religiously, and I often give them pointers on how to work out without a gym). I don't know if I fit the politically correct profile they're looking for though. I'm not the type of person you let run his mouth on a show being broadcast to millions.

lol It would be entertaining though. Laughat

So you work in a prison?

03-09-2016, 09:04 AM
(02-09-2016 11:26 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 02:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My sister has told me I should try out for it, as have some of the inmates where I work lol (it's one of the things they watch religiously, and I often give them pointers on how to work out without a gym). I don't know if I fit the politically correct profile they're looking for though. I'm not the type of person you let run his mouth on a show being broadcast to millions.

lol It would be entertaining though. Laughat

So you work in a prison?

I work in a provincial Canadian detention centre full time as my primary job. Also still a weekend warrior cavalry scout with the 86th Infantry Brigade in Vermont.

'Murican Canadian
03-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Thanks Deidre! Smile Just popping in to say hi to everyone! *waves*
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM
(03-09-2016 03:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks Deidre! Smile Just popping in to say hi to everyone! *waves*

Hi Jennybee!

[Image: latest?cb=20110913021727]

How's every little ol thing? Are you still thinking of adopting a baby? Are you still thinking of doing an online yoga class? If so, sign me up! Keep in touch sweety. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-09-2016, 07:25 PM
(03-09-2016 03:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks Deidre! Smile Just popping in to say hi to everyone! *waves*

I miss you, bae. Heart

I heard you are thinking of adopting a baby, that's SO damn awesome. You will make a wonderful mother, I know it. Please keep us posted. Yes Hug

Well, I did not work out today. lol Drinking a red apple ale beer right now, and waiting for my bf to come over. He's working odd hours this Labor Day weekend. Here's to a nice long weekend!

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
03-09-2016, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 10:32 PM by jennybee.)
(03-09-2016 06:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Hi Jennybee!

[Image: latest?cb=20110913021727]

How's every little ol thing? Are you still thinking of adopting a baby? Are you still thinking of doing an online yoga class? If so, sign me up! Keep in touch sweety. Heart

Too cute Laugh out load

Everything's good--just busy! Yes, baby will be here soon. Still planning on doing yoga online thing, have been so busy with baby things, wedding schtuff, and a new business venture, so the online yoga's been on the back burner. Still planning on doing it though. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post