Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-09-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
Did a half marathon this morning. It was fucking cold Undecided Now I'm buggered, fucked and shagged out. And still cold. Shoulda stayed in bed Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-09-2016, 09:24 AM
(17-09-2016 07:32 PM)JoshNew.0 Wrote:  Hi everyone. I'm new to the TTA forum. Since 2014 I've been focusing on my health overall. To date I have lost 90 pounds. One of my goals is to run a marathon next year. Today, my workout was a 6 mile run.

Welcome. Good job losing that weight!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-09-2016, 10:51 AM
(18-09-2016 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  Did a half marathon this morning. It was fucking cold Undecided Now I'm buggered, fucked and shagged out. And still cold. Shoulda stayed in bed Dodgy

You did more than me this weekend. Big Grin Half marathon by yourself, or you were in a race?

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-09-2016, 12:41 PM
(18-09-2016 10:51 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  Did a half marathon this morning. It was fucking cold Undecided Now I'm buggered, fucked and shagged out. And still cold. Shoulda stayed in bed Dodgy

You did more than me this weekend. Big Grin Half marathon by yourself, or you were in a race?

Race, but I was trying to take it easy 'cos I'm unfit at the moment. It was just a bad idea Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-09-2016, 04:17 PM
(18-09-2016 12:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 10:51 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You did more than me this weekend. Big Grin Half marathon by yourself, or you were in a race?

Race, but I was trying to take it easy 'cos I'm unfit at the moment. It was just a bad idea Weeping

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-09-2016, 11:35 AM

To avoid being buggered, you will need to run faster. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Went for a 4 mile run, steady pace, not slow/not fast. Then, did some bodyweight stuff when I got home...push ups, wall sits, BW squats and sit ups.

What did you all do today? Smile

[Image: Your-health-depends-on-food-you-choose-to-eat.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Slept most of the day Tongue

I was at that stage of sleep deprivation where everything just stopped making sense.

Already showered and work in two hours, so no cardio today. I'll probably just do some weighted pullups before work and then a bunch of pushup variations throughout my shift, then finish off my shoulders with some handstand pushups before a protein drink and bed tomorrow morning. Lower body still sore from training yesterday so I won't worry about it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
19-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Today was a rest day, but covered 8.5 miles yesterday.
[+] 1 user Likes JoshNew.0's post
19-09-2016, 08:30 PM
(19-09-2016 06:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Slept most of the day Tongue

I was at that stage of sleep deprivation where everything just stopped making sense.
and this is different than any other day...how? Laugh out load jk!

Quote:Already showered and work in two hours, so no cardio today. I'll probably just do some weighted pullups before work and then a bunch of pushup variations throughout my shift, then finish off my shoulders with some handstand pushups before a protein drink and bed tomorrow morning. Lower body still sore from training yesterday so I won't worry about it.

That sounds like a nice set of exercises! Hope you have a good workout!
Thumbsup