Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-11-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(03-11-2016 08:44 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: MxH9ow0.jpg]

Laugh out load

Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 12:00 PM by jennybee.)
BTW, an update on my yoga youtube channel idea. I'm thinking of doing a yoga channel instead, where it's just my yoga classes, instructional videos, my blog, articles, reviews of yoga products, possibly a chat forum etc. but students can pay through the site if they want to access actual classes. There are only a few of these out there now and they seem to be doing well--whereas youtube is getting kind of saturated with yoga videos. Also, it will be a place where my current students can go (without trolls Wink ) to access classes and instruction if they want to do some classes on their own at home.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Also, haven't posted in here in awhile Wink

So... been doin' my yoga thang and also some martial arts. I installed a yoga aerial swing/hammock, so I can pretend I'm doing Cirque Du Soleil in my living room Tongue

Haven't done any hiking recently, which I would really like to do more of soon. I've been doing a lot of work on my house--which is surprisingly a good workout! I'm also kind of getting into climbing rock walls at the rock gym.

[Image: 11374252_1638252479781898_303160632_n.jp...Mg%3D%3D.2]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-11-2016, 12:05 PM
(03-11-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  BTW, an update on my yoga youtube channel idea. I'm thinking of doing a yoga channel instead, where it's just my yoga classes, instructional videos, my blog, articles, reviews of yoga products, possibly a chat forum etc. but students can pay through the site if they want to access actual classes. There are only a few of these out there now and they seem to be doing well--whereas youtube is getting kind of saturated with yoga videos. Also, it will be a place where my current students can go (without trolls Wink ) to access classes and instruction if they want to do some classes on their own at home.
That sounds like a great idea! Thumbsup Best of luck if you go forward with it.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
04-11-2016, 12:05 PM
This has been a killer week on my marathon training plan. It started with last weekend - 10 miles on Saturday and 18 miles on Sunday. Monday was 30 minutes of easy running pluse core work. Tuesday was an hour and 15 minutes which amounted to 8 miles and contained 2 x 20 minute intervals of running race pace. Wednesday was another 30 minutes of easy running. Last night was another hour and 15 minutes, but contained a 5k best sustainable effort and 3 x 1 mile best sustainable effort - total was 9 miles by the time I finished. Tonight will be 25 minutes of easy running plus core work. Saturday 12 miles and Sunday 16 miles. I'm 53 years old and this is killng me, LOL! Fortunately, this is the hardest week and last really tough one before the marathon on the 27th. But I'm in the best running shape I have been in since I started running again almost 5 years ago so I have high hopes of a PR (personal record) in this marathon.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
04-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Sorry I thought the thread said atheists who wank off...... OopsTongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
04-11-2016, 02:23 PM
(04-11-2016 12:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:39 AM)jennybee Wrote:  BTW, an update on my yoga youtube channel idea. I'm thinking of doing a yoga channel instead, where it's just my yoga classes, instructional videos, my blog, articles, reviews of yoga products, possibly a chat forum etc. but students can pay through the site if they want to access actual classes. There are only a few of these out there now and they seem to be doing well--whereas youtube is getting kind of saturated with yoga videos. Also, it will be a place where my current students can go (without trolls Wink ) to access classes and instruction if they want to do some classes on their own at home.
That sounds like a great idea! Thumbsup Best of luck if you go forward with it.

Thank you! Smile
04-11-2016, 02:25 PM
(04-11-2016 12:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  This has been a killer week on my marathon training plan. It started with last weekend - 10 miles on Saturday and 18 miles on Sunday. Monday was 30 minutes of easy running pluse core work. Tuesday was an hour and 15 minutes which amounted to 8 miles and contained 2 x 20 minute intervals of running race pace. Wednesday was another 30 minutes of easy running. Last night was another hour and 15 minutes, but contained a 5k best sustainable effort and 3 x 1 mile best sustainable effort - total was 9 miles by the time I finished. Tonight will be 25 minutes of easy running plus core work. Saturday 12 miles and Sunday 16 miles. I'm 53 years old and this is killng me, LOL! Fortunately, this is the hardest week and last really tough one before the marathon on the 27th. But I'm in the best running shape I have been in since I started running again almost 5 years ago so I have high hopes of a PR (personal record) in this marathon.

Wow! Good for you! Good luck with your PR--sounds like u r well-prepared!
04-11-2016, 06:30 PM
(04-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Sorry I thought the thread said atheists who wank off...... OopsTongue

The wanking thread is a few doors down. Watch your step Wink Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post