Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-11-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(08-11-2016 07:27 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  Those don't look like acceptable trail running shoes.

They're icy trail running shoes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Yeah. No.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
(08-11-2016 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 07:27 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  Those don't look like acceptable trail running shoes.

They're icy trail running shoes.

Those look fun. I would use them Thumbsup
08-11-2016, 09:57 AM
I like my Tora Boras. Getting them for free doesn't hurt.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Got my mind off last night's entertainment this morning with a few sets of.handstand pushups and neck bridges separated by 400 meter dashes. Because if the world stays as crazy as it's always been, I might as well still be in shape Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
10-11-2016, 09:46 AM
I went running 7 miles last night, but felt exhausted right from the start. It's rare when I feel that tired throughout the run. I'm wondering if the election stress is responsible. Tonight is an off night so hopefully I'll feel like myself on Friday.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
11-11-2016, 08:52 AM
I haven't worked out since I posted. 1) busy and 2) hell yeah on the election stress. It's too bad anxiety doesn't count as exercise.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
11-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Met at the fitness park (bars, rings, etc.) with a friend from Kuwait who is trying to join the Canadian Forces and wanting to get in better shape and guided him through some more advanced ring training techniques.

Got him started just over a month ago on some static holds and other basics. It's amazing how fast ring training can chisel the upper body without any other equipment whatsoever.

'Murican Canadian
16-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Abdominal Charlie horse while doing rollouts with my weighted vest. That was an awkward feeling :/

I figure either I need to start doing more for flexibility, up my potassium, or maybe I'm just getting freaking old Tongue

Or maybe I should try this so called "sleep" thing that everyone speaks so highly of.

'Murican Canadian
19-11-2016, 06:14 AM
Tried to run 10 miles today. Stopped at 7 and walked the rest. I am really out of shape. Have to train more Big Grin