Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-11-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
Okay, so I didn't make 500lbs by 50. (sticking point @ 405) So fuck that I'm going for 600 by 60. Let's do this.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Time to break out the Yaktrax. I usually make it until late December before I need them.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Have been running and biking, and doing *some* cross fit. Kind of into endurance training more than CF these days.

Anyone making anything healthy to eat for Thanksgiving? Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
22-11-2016, 07:53 AM
(21-11-2016 10:57 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Have been running and biking, and doing *some* cross fit. Kind of into endurance training more than CF these days.

Anyone making anything healthy to eat for Thanksgiving? Big Grin

Hi D, nice to see you back here, haven't seen you in a bit Smile

I try to balance between healthy and not so healthy because it is Thanksgiving. But I would say I pretty much try to keep it healthy. I try to make the sides fairly healthy if I can. This year I'm doing roasted potatoes, peas and mushrooms, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce. For appetizers, I try and keep a few healthy options so I'll snack on those instead of going for other things. I always make sure I have crudites, for example. For dessert, I'm making baked pears, which are healthy because all I do is bake them in unsweetened organic apple juice. Of course, I do top that with a (vegan) ice cream Laugh out load

What are your plans?

Happy Holidays to everyone!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
22-11-2016, 03:08 PM
This Sunday is the marathon. This will be my 3rd, but it feels like my 1st by my level of excitement about it. I was plagued with injuries before the first 2 and had arrived at the starting line feeling not quite as ready as I wanted to be, but this time is different. I've had no injuries, feel like I'm in better shape than ever, and am really looking forward to it. I also trained using a different plan and I think this one is better. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. The day just won't get here fast enough, lol! Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
22-11-2016, 03:12 PM
(22-11-2016 03:08 PM)Impulse Wrote:  This Sunday is the marathon. This will be my 3rd, but it feels like my 1st by my level of excitement about it. I was plagued with injuries before the first 2 and had arrived at the starting line feeling not quite as ready as I wanted to be, but this time is different. I've had no injuries, feel like I'm in better shape than ever, and am really looking forward to it. I also trained using a different plan and I think this one is better. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. The day just won't get here fast enough, lol! Smile

Awesome! Let us know how it goes Smile Good luck! Kick ass Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-11-2016, 03:24 PM
(22-11-2016 03:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Awesome! Let us know how it goes Smile Good luck! Kick ass Tongue
Thanks, and I will. Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Got me one of them Hexoskins. It's very slimming. I'll post a pic.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-11-2016, 04:18 PM
(22-11-2016 03:08 PM)Impulse Wrote:  This Sunday is the marathon. This will be my 3rd, but it feels like my 1st by my level of excitement about it. I was plagued with injuries before the first 2 and had arrived at the starting line feeling not quite as ready as I wanted to be, but this time is different. I've had no injuries, feel like I'm in better shape than ever, and am really looking forward to it. I also trained using a different plan and I think this one is better. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. The day just won't get here fast enough, lol! Smile

Yeah, that's the shit that killed Jim Fixx. Grog lift big rocks off ground, Grog run fast, Grog no run across desert.

#sigh
22-11-2016, 04:27 PM
(22-11-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Got me one of them Hexoskins. It's very slimming. I'll post a pic.

Oh yay! Big Grin Christmas is coming early Tongue More Girly pics Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post