Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(22-11-2016 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Got me one of them Hexoskins. It's very slimming. I'll post a pic.

Oh yay! Big Grin Christmas is coming early Tongue More Girly pics Bowing

[Image: fatguy_zpspqzryzxg.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-11-2016, 04:31 PM
(22-11-2016 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh yay! Big Grin Christmas is coming early Tongue More Girly pics Bowing

Well, there's my new screensaver Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
22-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Also the cigar is a nice touch Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-11-2016, 11:53 PM
(22-11-2016 07:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 10:57 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Have been running and biking, and doing *some* cross fit. Kind of into endurance training more than CF these days.

Anyone making anything healthy to eat for Thanksgiving? Big Grin

Hi D, nice to see you back here, haven't seen you in a bit Smile

I try to balance between healthy and not so healthy because it is Thanksgiving. But I would say I pretty much try to keep it healthy. I try to make the sides fairly healthy if I can. This year I'm doing roasted potatoes, peas and mushrooms, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce. For appetizers, I try and keep a few healthy options so I'll snack on those instead of going for other things. I always make sure I have crudites, for example. For dessert, I'm making baked pears, which are healthy because all I do is bake them in unsweetened organic apple juice. Of course, I do top that with a (vegan) ice cream Laugh out load

What are your plans?

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Oh that sounds so yummy! Yes And healthy. I like to eat organically now and not just because it's good to support your local farmers, but the food tastes so much better, richer. *mmm*

I've been doing great, by the way. I'm still engaged this time. I don't know if you knew that, I'm engaged a second time this year lol I've been friends with this guy for about three years, and he is truly the one. For Thanksgiving, going to my parents' house for dinner then his parents' house for an overnight, they live on a farm. Can't wait, off for nearly a week squeee!

Tomorrow, I'll be working out...probably a longer run planned, we'll see. Did you go through the adoption process? The last time I was in here, think you were going to adopt? I hope your life is going well. Hug

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
22-11-2016, 11:54 PM
(22-11-2016 04:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh yay! Big Grin Christmas is coming early Tongue More Girly pics Bowing

GaspBlinkOhmyUnsureLaugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
23-11-2016, 08:06 AM
(22-11-2016 04:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, that's the shit that killed Jim Fixx. Grog lift big rocks off ground, Grog run fast, Grog no run across desert.
Nah, Jim Fixx died from a heart attack and they determined he was genetically predisposed. Plus a lot has changed with running since then anyway regarding training, nutrition, hydration, etc.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
23-11-2016, 08:35 AM
(22-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 07:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hi D, nice to see you back here, haven't seen you in a bit Smile

I try to balance between healthy and not so healthy because it is Thanksgiving. But I would say I pretty much try to keep it healthy. I try to make the sides fairly healthy if I can. This year I'm doing roasted potatoes, peas and mushrooms, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce. For appetizers, I try and keep a few healthy options so I'll snack on those instead of going for other things. I always make sure I have crudites, for example. For dessert, I'm making baked pears, which are healthy because all I do is bake them in unsweetened organic apple juice. Of course, I do top that with a (vegan) ice cream Laugh out load

What are your plans?

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Oh that sounds so yummy! Yes And healthy. I like to eat organically now and not just because it's good to support your local farmers, but the food tastes so much better, richer. *mmm*

I've been doing great, by the way. I'm still engaged this time. I don't know if you knew that, I'm engaged a second time this year lol I've been friends with this guy for about three years, and he is truly the one. For Thanksgiving, going to my parents' house for dinner then his parents' house for an overnight, they live on a farm. Can't wait, off for nearly a week squeee!

Tomorrow, I'll be working out...probably a longer run planned, we'll see. Did you go through the adoption process? The last time I was in here, think you were going to adopt? I hope your life is going well. Hug

Congrats on your engagement! Smile Your holiday plans sound so nice! Enjoy your week off!

I eat organic as much as I can. I so agree, everything tastes so much better. And in organic packaged foods, the other ingredients tend to be a lot more natural as well. For example, I have organic ketchup and they don't add high fructose corn syrup.

And yup, baby is coming in December. I'm scared to be a mom, but excited. Smile

[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
23-11-2016, 03:45 PM
(23-11-2016 08:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:53 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Oh that sounds so yummy! Yes And healthy. I like to eat organically now and not just because it's good to support your local farmers, but the food tastes so much better, richer. *mmm*

Congrats on your engagement! Smile Your holiday plans sound so nice! Enjoy your week off!

I eat organic as much as I can. I so agree, everything tastes so much better. And in organic packaged foods, the other ingredients tend to be a lot more natural as well. For example, I have organic ketchup and they don't add high fructose corn syrup.

omg congrats!!! you will be an amazing mom, I just know it!! YesHeartHeartHeart

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
23-11-2016, 03:49 PM
(23-11-2016 08:06 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, that's the shit that killed Jim Fixx. Grog lift big rocks off ground, Grog run fast, Grog no run across desert.
Nah, Jim Fixx died from a heart attack and they determined he was genetically predisposed. Plus a lot has changed with running since then anyway regarding training, nutrition, hydration, etc.

Grog read this. How Running and Endurance Training Can Shorten Your Life Tongue

#sigh
23-11-2016, 03:58 PM
(23-11-2016 03:45 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 08:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Congrats on your engagement! Smile Your holiday plans sound so nice! Enjoy your week off!

omg congrats!!! you will be an amazing mom, I just know it!! YesHeartHeartHeart

Aw Thank you Smile Heart