Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2016, 01:10 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
I ran Sunday Confused I was a bit unfit. Now I'm sore Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(28-11-2016 09:29 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Nice work, Impulse! Cool
Thanks Deidre!

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
29-11-2016, 08:32 AM
(25-11-2016 10:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 09:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I read that quick and I thought it said Yoga for BJ Laugh out load

Whatever works, yakherder Drinking Beverage

Oh I wish it were that easy. Though, I suppose with enough flexibility one person would be sufficient.

:cough: :cough: Ron Jeremy :cough:

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 08:33 AM
(29-11-2016 01:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  I ran Sunday Confused I was a bit unfit. Now I'm sore Sadcryface
Another run or two will take care of that. Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
01-12-2016, 08:28 AM
(23-11-2016 10:49 PM)Impulse Wrote:  ...
and I've had only 1 cold in the 4 years since I started running again. Prior to that, I had 1-2 colds every year
So, ironically, I now have a cold. It seems I must have run my body down enough for it to take hold. Dodgy But, on the plus side, it's one of the mildest colds I've ever had.

01-12-2016, 08:32 AM
(01-12-2016 08:28 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 10:49 PM)Impulse Wrote:  ...
and I've had only 1 cold in the 4 years since I started running again. Prior to that, I had 1-2 colds every year
So, ironically, I now have a cold. It seems I must have run my body down enough for it to take hold. Dodgy But, on the plus side, it's one of the mildest colds I've ever had.

Hope you feel better soon!
01-12-2016, 08:43 AM
(01-12-2016 08:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks

01-12-2016, 08:56 AM
(01-12-2016 08:28 AM)Impulse Wrote:  So, ironically, I now have a cold. It seems I must have run my body down enough for it to take hold. Dodgy But, on the plus side, it's one of the mildest colds I've ever had.

Nothing mysterious about it. All that running broke down your immune system. Tongue

#sigh
01-12-2016, 09:13 AM
(01-12-2016 08:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nothing mysterious about it. All that running broke down your immune system. Tongue
Yeah, that's what I figured, but in far less detail. Tongue

03-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Sometimes ''over training'' can bring on a cold or make us not feel well. I hope you feel better soon.

I've been working out off and on this week, just distracted by life. In a good way, but work has been stressful. Back to the gym tomorrow!

Have a good weekend! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post