Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-12-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(14-12-2016 12:08 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Lost 8 KG. Thrash Metal makes you lose weight.

Awesome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Wow, had tunnel vision that lasted for a good half hour after doing rope climbing circuits this morning. For once, I followed the advice from Idiocracy and grabbed some branded, sweetened electrolytes, then laid down til my head cleared Tongue

I think that's the closest I've come to passing out without getting hit first. Getting old Sad

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-12-2016, 09:54 AM
I ran 3 1/2 miles last night in less time than it took me to run just 3 miles on Monday. I felt a lot better. My energy was back and my heart rate was down where it normally is. The calf seemed ok too, but I'm still wearing the calf sleeve for now. When I finished, I felt really energized. Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
15-12-2016, 09:56 AM
(15-12-2016 09:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Wow, had tunnel vision that lasted for a good half hour after doing rope climbing circuits this morning. For once, I followed the advice from Idiocracy and grabbed some branded, sweetened electrolytes, then laid down til my head cleared Tongue

I think that's the closest I've come to passing out without getting hit first. Getting old Sad
Sounds like you did the smart thing. And I relate all to well about getting old... unfortunately. Confused

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
15-12-2016, 09:57 AM
(15-12-2016 09:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Wow, had tunnel vision that lasted for a good half hour after doing rope climbing circuits this morning. For once, I followed the advice from Idiocracy and grabbed some branded, sweetened electrolytes, then laid down til my head cleared Tongue

Nah, you are still young and in crazy good shape. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
15-12-2016, 09:58 AM
(15-12-2016 09:54 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I ran 3 1/2 miles last night in less time than it took me to run just 3 miles on Monday. I felt a lot better. My energy was back and my heart rate was down where it normally is. The calf seemed ok too, but I'm still wearing the calf sleeve for now. When I finished, I felt really energized. Smile

I'm glad you're feeling better Smile

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-12-2016, 10:06 AM
(15-12-2016 09:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

Sounds like you did the smart thing. And I relate all to well about getting old... unfortunately. Confused

You guys do way more than people half your age Wink

15-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Also seeing guys workout in their 30's, 40's, 50's is kinda hot from a female's perspective. Tongue

15-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Today I have several yoga classes and I'm excited to start working on some new aerial yoga routines. It's been rainy and cold here today, but am still thinking about bundling myself up and taking my dog for a run.

15-12-2016, 11:01 AM
(15-12-2016 10:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Also seeing guys workout in their 30's, 40's, 50's is kinda hot from a female's perspective. Tongue
You knew you would get another "like" from this. It's the real reason you posted this, right? Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post