Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Great workout today! Ran 3 miles and went to the gym...kettlebell squats, planks for core work, bicep curls, cable rows, wide grip lat pull downs, and lunges. Then after, a yummy spinach and kale protein shake. I'm amazed that I can't ever taste the kale/spinach. Big Grin

Back to work tomorrow...waaaa Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
02-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Ugh periods Sad Thank gods yoga helps Thumbsup

Me on my period before yoga Laugh out load

[Image: 50776.jpg]

Me on my period after yoga Tongue

[Image: yoga-girl-cartoon.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
02-01-2017, 07:18 PM
(02-01-2017 06:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh periods Sad Thank gods yoga helps Thumbsup

Me on my period before yoga Laugh out load

[Image: 50776.jpg]

Me on my period after yoga Tongue

[Image: yoga-girl-cartoon.jpg]

LMAO!! omg, too funny!!!! Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
03-01-2017, 02:29 PM
(31-12-2016 10:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  This is what I have. Here's an example class I found online:

I want one! That looks like so much fun.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 1 user Likes Ohio Sky's post
05-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Teaching two yoga classes today then taking it easy for the rest of the day. My period kicks my ass Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
05-01-2017, 03:15 PM
(05-01-2017 01:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Teaching two yoga classes today then taking it easy for the rest of the day. My period kicks my ass Hobo

You and me both. I'm useless for two days, even with all the Midol in the world. I notice it's more tolerable the less I sit on the couch and feel sorry for myself but it's so hard to make myself do anything else.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 1 user Likes Ohio Sky's post
05-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Have you ladies tried St John's Wort? I know women who have benefited from it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-01-2017, 10:25 PM
(05-01-2017 07:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Have you ladies tried St John's Wort? I know women who have benefited from it.

I haven't. I usually just do some light yoga and eat chocolate cupcakes Wink My biggest problem (along with the cramps) is the fatigue. I usually have a TON of energy and when I get my period I'm Sleepy It's like I took several sleeping pills. And I get period brain bad. Honestly, I should not be operating heavy machinery Tongue And luckily I don't. Laugh out load

05-01-2017, 10:25 PM
I should really start going to the gym again.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
07-01-2017, 03:35 PM
(05-01-2017 07:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Have you ladies tried St John's Wort? I know women who have benefited from it.
I have not. I have endometriosis though, I'm not sure much will help me short of a hysterectomy. Worth a try though.