Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-01-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
Nice about the ice skating! I like how everyone does such different things on here.

I ran 6 miles today, and it went great. Then, did bicep curls, squats and lunges when I got back.

Have an awesome weekend! Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
15-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Great day at the gym, but I'm kinda tired today...didn't sleep well. Fiance and I were up until about 1 am, and then Idk...just kept having weird dreams, and waking up. Ugh. So I gave it my best at the gym, but felt tired. Did wide grip lat pull downs, planks, cable pulls for core work (ugh, these always hurt), bicep curls, shoulder lateral raises, shoulder over head press, cable rows and kettlebell swings. Only 10 minutes of cardio to end it, and then some yoga/stretches. Hopefully, I'll sleep better tonight.

How are you all doing? Smile

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
15-01-2017, 04:53 PM
(15-01-2017 04:48 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Great day at the gym, but I'm kinda tired today...didn't sleep well. Fiance and I were up until about 1 am, and then Idk...just kept having weird dreams, and waking up. Ugh. So I gave it my best at the gym, but felt tired. Did wide grip lat pull downs, planks, cable pulls for core work (ugh, these always hurt), bicep curls, shoulder lateral raises, shoulder over head press, cable rows and kettlebell swings. Only 10 minutes of cardio to end it, and then some yoga/stretches. Hopefully, I'll sleep better tonight.

Doing good Smile I'm sorry you were having weird dreams *hugs* Those are awful when you are trying to get some zzzzz's It still sounds like you still got a good workout though. Thumbsup

Is that you in your new pic? I love the hairstyle! Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-01-2017, 05:43 PM
(15-01-2017 04:48 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Great day at the gym, but I'm kinda tired today...didn't sleep well. Fiance and I were up until about 1 am, and then Idk...just kept having weird dreams, and waking up. Ugh. So I gave it my best at the gym, but felt tired. Did wide grip lat pull downs, planks, cable pulls for core work (ugh, these always hurt), bicep curls, shoulder lateral raises, shoulder over head press, cable rows and kettlebell swings. Only 10 minutes of cardio to end it, and then some yoga/stretches. Hopefully, I'll sleep better tonight.

Nice to have you back. Thumbsup

However, this is the Atheists who work out thread, so ... Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-01-2017, 05:43 PM
(15-01-2017 04:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Doing good Smile I'm sorry you were having weird dreams *hugs* Those are awful when you are trying to get some zzzzz's It still sounds like you still got a good workout though. Thumbsup

Is that you in your new pic? I love the hairstyle! Heart

Yea, it's awful when you are tired, WANT to sleep, and can't. Weeping

That is a pic of an actress that my fiance likes a lot, and thinks could be my doppelganger when I'm wearing makeup. Kiss

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-01-2017, 05:45 PM
(15-01-2017 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Nice to have you back. Thumbsup

However, this is the Atheists who work out thread, so ... Big Grin

Thank youuuu lol Yes, I'm invading my own thread. Laugh out load How are you??

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
16-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I ran 12 miles on Saturday morning - it was to be the last run in my old shoes before replacing them. However, for some reason they gave me a blister on the back of my achilles tendon - they had done that when they were brand new, but never since. So I bought my replacement shoes - same brand and model - that afternoon. I'll be running again tonight, but now need to decide whether to go with the old blister causing shoes or the new ones which might do the same. Confused Either way, the existing blister isn't healed yet so it should be "fun".

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Started crossfit training today. According to trainer I have nice triceps, shitty biceps and very fit and good looking physique overall.

Now I'm tired after workout, guess it is a good sign.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
16-01-2017, 06:31 PM
(16-01-2017 10:26 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I ran 12 miles on Saturday morning - it was to be the last run in my old shoes before replacing them. However, for some reason they gave me a blister on the back of my achilles tendon - they had done that when they were brand new, but never since. So I bought my replacement shoes - same brand and model - that afternoon. I'll be running again tonight, but now need to decide whether to go with the old blister causing shoes or the new ones which might do the same. Confused Either way, the existing blister isn't healed yet so it should be "fun".
YAY for 12 miles!! That's awesome!! ThumbsupYes

I used to think that there were no running shoes out there that if I ran enough, I'd always end up with blisters, but that's not true. I bought new Nikes recently...and love them! No blisters, and really are light to wear. So, maybe keep searching for that right shoe, it's out there.

(16-01-2017 12:40 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Started crossfit training today. According to trainer I have nice triceps, shitty biceps and very fit and good looking physique overall.

Now I'm tired after workout, guess it is a good sign.

YAY for cross fit! It is a good sign to be tired. Hope you sleep well. Cool

As for me, ran 6 more miles today, and then did some push ups and ab work. Feeling great...for a Monday. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
17-01-2017, 12:06 AM
19 km morning run Smile Tis the season.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post