Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-01-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(19-01-2017 12:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:15 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen....... Confused

Okay next time that happens I'll be sure and take a pic for you Wink I just have to make sure it's during one of the night's when I'm wearing my pajamas Laugh out load Blush

Sweet. If you forget the last part, I'm ok with that.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-01-2017, 03:31 PM
(17-01-2017 08:49 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  That's good ^^ I think that blisters are part of endurance running, IMO. But, if you can lessen them happening with different shoes, then why not, right?

Went to the gym tonight, and that feeling when you realize that you didn't bring your ear buds to use with your phone. Angry And then you have to listen to the horrible music playing in the gym, which is distant, and you can't really hear it, and then end up hearing other people's conversations. Weeping

Anyway, lol I had a decent workout despite that. Seated cable rows, ab crunches, kettlebell swings and upright rows, bicep curls with cables, wide grip lat pull downs, leg extensions, and tricep dips. All pretty light weight, with a lot of reps per set. No cardio.

[Image: banana-healthy-food1.jpg?w=570&h=489]

I have a banana with my Cheerios® nearly every day and I never get menstrual pain. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2017, 04:12 PM
(19-01-2017 03:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 08:49 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  That's good ^^ I think that blisters are part of endurance running, IMO. But, if you can lessen them happening with different shoes, then why not, right?

Went to the gym tonight, and that feeling when you realize that you didn't bring your ear buds to use with your phone. Angry And then you have to listen to the horrible music playing in the gym, which is distant, and you can't really hear it, and then end up hearing other people's conversations. Weeping

Anyway, lol I had a decent workout despite that. Seated cable rows, ab crunches, kettlebell swings and upright rows, bicep curls with cables, wide grip lat pull downs, leg extensions, and tricep dips. All pretty light weight, with a lot of reps per set. No cardio.

[Image: banana-healthy-food1.jpg?w=570&h=489]

I have a banana with my Cheerios® nearly every day and I never get menstrual pain. Smile

You are just ''terse'' then because you like to be? Laugh out loadTongue

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-01-2017, 04:14 PM
(19-01-2017 10:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You know you do a lot of yoga when you find yourself doing yoga poses in your sleep Hobo Woke up in tree pose this morning. I was lying down though Laugh out load

Waking up in a downward dog position would be interesting Ohmy lol

Going to make my protein/spinach shake and head out for a run. Chase

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-01-2017, 04:57 PM
(19-01-2017 04:14 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 10:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You know you do a lot of yoga when you find yourself doing yoga poses in your sleep Hobo Woke up in tree pose this morning. I was lying down though Laugh out load

Waking up in a downward dog position would be interesting Ohmy lol

Going to make my protein/spinach shake and head out for a run. Chase

That hasn't happened yet Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-01-2017, 05:51 PM
GWG's new gym....I am so happy I could just hump it. After a long slow recovery from bicep tendon tears in both arms, I have purchased my dream gym. Here are a couple pics of GWG's iron dungeon Flex

[Image: 2d2ixwn.jpg]

[Image: bj5tt5.jpg]

[Image: aourdx.jpg]

[Image: fl8tqq.jpg]

[Image: 21aib06.jpg]
Um...not sure why this pic uploaded sideways..... Unsure
Big GrinDrooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 6 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-01-2017, 05:59 PM
(19-01-2017 05:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  GWG's new gym....I am so happy I could just hump it. After a long slow recovery from bicep tendon tears in both arms, I have purchased my dream gym. Here are a couple pics of GWG's iron dungeon Flex

Big GrinDrooling

Looks awesome!!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-01-2017, 07:17 PM
(19-01-2017 05:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  GWG's new gym....I am so happy I could just hump it. After a long slow recovery from bicep tendon tears in both arms, I have purchased my dream gym. Here are a couple pics of GWG's iron dungeon Flex

Big GrinDrooling

Nice! Beats my barbell bench and assortment of dumbbells. Good to see you back!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Good to see you posting, again, GWG. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-01-2017, 08:03 PM
I love that gym, gwg!!

I went for a run tonight, and it went meh...just okay. 4 miles, and then did some ab work and yoga/stretching for about 15 minutes. Yoga makes me really relaxed after a workout, I like it a lot. More people should do it.

Tomorrow is Friday....!!

[Image: latest?cb=20150420040811]

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post