Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-01-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(20-01-2017 09:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 08:49 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Wished we lived closer jennybee, I'd do yoga with you. That would be so fun Cool

Going to the gym later, sleepyyyy...didn't sleep good this week. Hoping the weekend fixes this. Rolleyes

That would be! I love having people to workout with. If you ever visit CA let me know and we'll do some yoga. Smile

CA sounds so nice, I'd love to take a trip there. I'd love to visit the raw restaurants that I've heard are everyyywhere. ConsiderYes

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-01-2017, 07:55 PM
(20-01-2017 07:10 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 05:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Yeah I have been incredibly busy, still am. 3 more classes until done with this final degree than I will be back for good Smile

Oh that's so great!!

Well, no workout today. No Because all of a sudden, I got a terrible stomach ache, like virus kind, not I hate something bad kind. Feeling slightly better. Hate when I miss a planned workout. Sad

But, it's Friday...better not be sick for the weekend. Sleepy

I was laying down earlier and ended up renting Girl on a Train. It was ok, not as horrible as some of the reviews, but not as good as I had hoped.

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! Hug

I am renting that movie tonight with my bf later. I heard mixed reviews as well. Hopefully it's not too bad Unsure Now if only there was a zombie or two in it Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-01-2017, 07:59 PM
(20-01-2017 07:12 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 09:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That would be! I love having people to workout with. If you ever visit CA let me know and we'll do some yoga. Smile

CA sounds so nice, I'd love to take a trip there. I'd love to visit the raw restaurants that I've heard are everyyywhere. ConsiderYes

There are a lot here. Definitely spoiled between that and vegan food. Tons of ethnic food as well-which I love.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Still not feeling so great, buuuut better than yesterday. Made myself egg whites this morning and made a cranberry/blueberry juice/shake. It was really good, and supposedly, the enzymes and natural sugar in blueberries and cranberries make your digestive system feel better.

Was going to the gym, but thinking maybe I should rest? Idk. Sleepy

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
21-01-2017, 05:59 PM
(21-01-2017 11:58 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Still not feeling so great, buuuut better than yesterday. Made myself egg whites this morning and made a cranberry/blueberry juice/shake. It was really good, and supposedly, the enzymes and natural sugar in blueberries and cranberries make your digestive system feel better.

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. It sounds smart to me to take a rest if you're not feeling totally better with something like that. Let your body get rid of the bug and get some strength back.

I ran 14 miles today. I didn't set out to do that - was only going to run 8 because I have a lot of other things I need to get done today - but then I remembered I won't have time for a very long run next weekend. So I decided to put a little more into today's run. Now I'm trying to get some paperwork done (taking a break at the moment) and just trying to stay awake. Sleepy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
21-01-2017, 07:52 PM
(21-01-2017 05:59 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 11:58 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Still not feeling so great, buuuut better than yesterday. Made myself egg whites this morning and made a cranberry/blueberry juice/shake. It was really good, and supposedly, the enzymes and natural sugar in blueberries and cranberries make your digestive system feel better.

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. It sounds smart to me to take a rest if you're not feeling totally better with something like that. Let your body get rid of the bug and get some strength back.
Thank you! Yes, I did just that, ran an errand or two, but just relaxed today. I don't really like laying around but when you're not feeling well, guess it's best sometimes.

Quote:I ran 14 miles today. I didn't set out to do that - was only going to run 8 because I have a lot of other things I need to get done today - but then I remembered I won't have time for a very long run next weekend. So I decided to put a little more into today's run. Now I'm trying to get some paperwork done (taking a break at the moment) and just trying to stay awake. Sleepy

14 miles? You're amazing! Awesome job. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
21-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Snowshoed up Jay Peak (Vermont) and skied down twice today. About 4 hours each climb with occasional stops to go off trail and practice our climbing knots and stuff. Good training. Who needs a chair lift?

Every muscle in my body is screaming. I don't even remember using my arms much. Strange how that works :/

Oh well. Protein drink and early to bed Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
21-01-2017, 08:24 PM
(21-01-2017 08:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Snowshoed up Jay Peak (Vermont) and skied down twice today. About 4 hours each climb with occasional stops to go off trail and practice our climbing knots and stuff. Good training. Who needs a chair lift?

Every muscle in my body is screaming. I don't even remember using my arms much. Strange how that works :/

I love Jay Peak! Skied there several times. I'm jealous. Wink
21-01-2017, 08:36 PM
(21-01-2017 07:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thank you! Yes, I did just that, ran an errand or two, but just relaxed today. I don't really like laying around but when you're not feeling well, guess it's best sometimes.
Yup, it is best sometimes. Good decision. Thumbsup

(21-01-2017 07:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  14 miles? You're amazing! Awesome job. Yes
Thanks Blush

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
21-01-2017, 08:38 PM
(21-01-2017 08:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Snowshoed up Jay Peak (Vermont) and skied down twice today. About 4 hours each climb with occasional stops to go off trail and practice our climbing knots and stuff. Good training. Who needs a chair lift?

Wow, 8 hours of climbing? That's exhausting even when there's no snow. Sleep well! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post