Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-01-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(28-01-2017 03:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  There's no animals to worry about at the gym, so that's always a plus.
It's coming to get you!
[Image: best-dog-treadmill-review.gif]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
29-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Deciding whether to go for a longer run today, like 7-8 miler, or the gym. The run is calling me more than the gym, Idk. Both?

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
29-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Went for a 7 mile run today, and it was pretty awesome overall. I was a little slow towards the end, but kept it up. Nice way to end the weekend! Heart

[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
29-01-2017, 08:52 PM
(28-01-2017 04:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 03:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  There's no animals to worry about at the gym, so that's always a plus.
It's coming to get you!
[Image: best-dog-treadmill-review.gif]

lol

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
30-01-2017, 12:47 AM
I'm the slow-poke in my running group at the moment Undecided Anyway, I did somewhere in the region of 15 km this morning.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-01-2017, 09:53 AM
I took the weekend off which is not normally like me. But I knew I was going to drive 4 hours on Saturday evening and didn't want to be tired from a long run. So I ran 8 miles at a fast pace on Friday evening and took Saturday off. I had intended to run on Sunday morning, but also had a full schedule. When it turned out to be raining on Sunday morning, I decided to focus on all the other things I needed to do instead. So I'll definitely be running tonight. I don't like taking more than 2 days in row off unless I'm injured.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
31-01-2017, 12:47 AM
nvr mnd

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Good run today, my left ankle feels stiff for some reason. Loving these new running shoes by Nike, overall though. Sometimes, I buy new running shoes and my runs are really bad from them. But, these are perfection. Some yoga stretches afterwards.

Hope ya'll are having a good week? Heart

[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
31-01-2017, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 11:36 AM by skyking.)
I am having a good week. I did some sweating on the treadmill, and real life stretching and crawling under a house. Other than the bumps and scrapes of the uncontrolled environment , I feel great.
Edit: again with the sweat.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
01-02-2017, 03:50 PM
I ran a fast-paced 5 miles on Monday and an easier 3 miles last night. I'm planning to go a bit longer tonight - maybe about 7 miles. I'm focusing on somewhat shorter, faster runs for now - trying to strengthen the fast-twitch muscles - but I'll still do my long runs on the weekends.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post