Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-02-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(08-02-2017 02:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Last night we got blanket of snow that was just dry enough to stick and be considered snow and we enough that it was heavy as shit. Shoveling today was a bit more of a workout than normal.

I thought you had a dinosaur shoveling it for you. Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Running, running and more running lately. lol Today, 5 mile run, kept a slower pace, but have been working on sprints, and intervals. It's been a good week! Miss you talking with you all Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 5 users Like Deidre32's post
09-02-2017, 07:52 PM
(08-02-2017 02:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 02:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Last night we got blanket of snow that was just dry enough to stick and be considered snow and we enough that it was heavy as shit. Shoveling today was a bit more of a workout than normal.

I thought you had a dinosaur shoveling it for you. Wink

Well, my two year old thinks he's a dinosaur sometimes and does indeed help with the mini shovel I got him so he can join in (no I don't make him Tongue). And he's about as efficient at it as the t-rex from the .gif.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
09-02-2017, 08:29 PM
(09-02-2017 07:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 02:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I thought you had a dinosaur shoveling it for you. Wink

Well, my two year old thinks he's a dinosaur sometimes and does indeed help with the mini shovel I got him so he can join in (no I don't make him Tongue). And he's about as efficient at it as the t-rex from the .gif.

Aw cute Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
09-02-2017, 10:57 PM
It's been an extremely busy week and hard to get the runs in. I ran 6 miles the last 2 nights and 3 miles tonight. I'm going to be traveling and visiting with my wife's relatives for the weekend so I probably won't get another run in until Sunday.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
09-02-2017, 11:53 PM
I ran hard Wednesday, so Thursday I was buggered. Intended to do sprints today but overslept. Such is life. I'll go for a trot this eve I think Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-02-2017, 06:32 AM
Today I will be clearing the foot or more of snow that came yesterday - it's hard to tell exactly how much due to the wind redistributing it.

I will burn extra calories because it is windy and 8° F / -13° C.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-02-2017, 07:57 AM
(09-02-2017 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  I ran hard Wednesday, so Thursday I was buggered. Intended to do sprints today but overslept. Such is life. I'll go for a trot this eve I think Smile

A trot? Why not a nice gallop? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-02-2017, 10:16 AM
(10-02-2017 07:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-02-2017 11:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  I ran hard Wednesday, so Thursday I was buggered. Intended to do sprints today but overslept. Such is life. I'll go for a trot this eve I think Smile

A trot? Why not a nice gallop? Tongue

[Image: georg-cantor.jpeg]

Why not a canter?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
10-02-2017, 04:29 PM
More running. 7 miles today... it didn't go well. I just feel tired. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart