Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-04-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
First family bike ride of the season. My oldest son asked where all the snow is going, and the place where Gatineau's snow removal service dumps it all happens to be visible from one of the many bike paths. So I took him to see the snow mountain collection. Along the way we saw a fox (probably looking for goose eggs) and more deer than we could count. I kept my bike on the downhill gear for a free workout and my son enjoyed the wildlife and the giant piles of snow.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Sick with the flu all weekend, blah. Hope to get back to running this week! Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
23-04-2017, 10:34 PM
(23-04-2017 09:20 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Sick with the flu all weekend, blah. Hope to get back to running this week! Sad

Didn't have the flu, but a nasty cold that is going around. Some gal came to work, hacking and coughing, in the cubicle behind my wife. My wife caught it, and it was bad enough that she lost a week of work, and ended up on antibiotics. She went back to work last Monday but is still sick, though almost over it. I've had it since a week ago Friday, and now my two youngest sons have it, as well as my MIL, which is especially concerning, as she is 89 YO. The bitch behind my wife had the nerve to yell over several cubicles to a friend about how "This place sounds like a TB ward", when she's the one who brought it in in the first place. Facepalm I'd like to bitch-slap her. Yes We tried our best at prophylaxis at home, but it's just gonna happen when you are infectious without symptoms. The bitch went to work knowing she was sick and coughed all over the place with callous disregard. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-04-2017, 11:29 PM
the piYo workout DVD's got here Friday and I started on them Saturday and today, along with double sessions on the treadmill.
Yoga is kicking my ass, LOL!!
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
24-04-2017, 06:27 PM
today i was lazy at the gym. last week i was too busy to go to the gym so today I had to push myself to go. But I did only 4 sets on the muscle things because I just was so tired and ... dunno..

Still got a good workout, feeling the muscles and all, but i felt a bit lazy because i did less sets i guess.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
24-04-2017, 07:05 PM
(23-04-2017 10:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-04-2017 09:20 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Sick with the flu all weekend, blah. Hope to get back to running this week! Sad

Didn't have the flu, but a nasty cold that is going around. Some gal came to work, hacking and coughing, in the cubicle behind my wife. My wife caught it, and it was bad enough that she lost a week of work, and ended up on antibiotics. She went back to work last Monday but is still sick, though almost over it. I've had it since a week ago Friday, and now my two youngest sons have it, as well as my MIL, which is especially concerning, as she is 89 YO. The bitch behind my wife had the nerve to yell over several cubicles to a friend about how "This place sounds like a TB ward", when she's the one who brought it in in the first place. Facepalm I'd like to bitch-slap her. Yes We tried our best at prophylaxis at home, but it's just gonna happen when you are infectious without symptoms. The bitch went to work knowing she was sick and coughed all over the place with callous disregard. Dodgy

''The bitch'' hahaha I wonder if people thought this of me since I came to work sick with it last week. Unsure

But, I didn't think I was contagious at that time. I hear you ...there are always people who show up to work, coughing and sneezing all over the place and it's like...why don't you take a sick day?? Rolleyes That's why you have them!

Finally feeling better a few hours ago.
Hope you all get better soon Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
29-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Summer's coming up so gotta up my ab work. Trying to psyche myself up for forearm planks, forearm side planks, boat pose, and a variety of sit-ups.
29-04-2017, 04:44 PM
(29-04-2017 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  boat pose

Wonder how well you would do as a boat by doing that pose in water.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-04-2017, 04:48 PM
(29-04-2017 04:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  boat pose

Wonder how well you would do as a boat by doing that pose in water.

I sing yo ho ho and a bottle of rum Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
29-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Hi jennybee!! Have missed seeing you here Heart

Today, went for a 4 mile run, after 45 minutes of lifting. I did chest work, core, squats and deadlifts. Didn't lift heavy, just want to hit a lot of reps, and sets. Tomorrow, a CF workout planned.

Weekend is here, enjoy it everyone! Chase

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post