Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(29-04-2017 07:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Hi jennybee!! Have missed seeing you here Heart

Today, went for a 4 mile run, after 45 minutes of lifting. I did chest work, core, squats and deadlifts. Didn't lift heavy, just want to hit a lot of reps, and sets. Tomorrow, a CF workout planned.

Weekend is here, enjoy it everyone! Chase

Thank you Smile

Hope you are enjoying your weekend as well! Sounds like you had a fantastic workout Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2017, 08:18 PM
(29-04-2017 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Summer's coming up so gotta up my ab work. Trying to psyche myself up for forearm planks, forearm side planks, boat pose, and a variety of sit-ups.

Get couple furniture carpet sliders and use them like ab wheels with more friction. Good times Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
29-04-2017, 08:31 PM
(24-04-2017 07:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(23-04-2017 10:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Didn't have the flu, but a nasty cold that is going around. Some gal came to work, hacking and coughing, in the cubicle behind my wife. My wife caught it, and it was bad enough that she lost a week of work, and ended up on antibiotics. She went back to work last Monday but is still sick, though almost over it. I've had it since a week ago Friday, and now my two youngest sons have it, as well as my MIL, which is especially concerning, as she is 89 YO. The bitch behind my wife had the nerve to yell over several cubicles to a friend about how "This place sounds like a TB ward", when she's the one who brought it in in the first place. Facepalm I'd like to bitch-slap her. Yes We tried our best at prophylaxis at home, but it's just gonna happen when you are infectious without symptoms. The bitch went to work knowing she was sick and coughed all over the place with callous disregard. Dodgy

''The bitch'' hahaha I wonder if people thought this of me since I came to work sick with it last week. Unsure

But, I didn't think I was contagious at that time. I hear you ...there are always people who show up to work, coughing and sneezing all over the place and it's like...why don't you take a sick day?? Rolleyes That's why you have them!

Finally feeling better a few hours ago.
Hope you all get better soon Heart

Thanks, I am actually feeling better. Maybe it's the cough medicine talking though. Yes

Oh, I guarantee that you are nothing like my wife's coworker! I could tell you stories that would make you shudder, the way she acts. If you take care of your hygiene, you'll be fine, and so should the people around you. My wife told me about how this gal uses the toilet and doesn't wash her hands, etc., either. Also, she will bring in food for a potluck lunch and leave it outside the fridge until lunch time, and then gets pissed when nobody will eat it. Facepalm
29-04-2017, 08:34 PM
(29-04-2017 08:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Summer's coming up so gotta up my ab work. Trying to psyche myself up for forearm planks, forearm side planks, boat pose, and a variety of sit-ups.

Get couple furniture carpet sliders and use them like ab wheels with more friction. Good times Big Grin

I use a yoga blanket, folded up to slide in and out of plank--fun, fun Big Grin
30-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Hi Jenny. I know all those poses now, but the boat. I just thought of Vince Vaughn motorboat and giggled Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
30-04-2017, 08:58 AM
(30-04-2017 07:37 AM)skyking Wrote:  Hi Jenny. I know all those poses now, but the boat. I just thought of Vince Vaughn motorboat and giggled Big Grin

Laugh out load Not that kind of boat silly Big Grin

Boat pose aka Paripurna Navasana

[Image: Reducing-Belly-Fat-Boat-Pose.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-04-2017, 11:07 AM
I'm going to break out the exercise ball today for some ab/core work to mix things up. I'm also thinking of using my yoga wheel like this lady to try and mix things up a bit so the core work doesn't get stale.

[Image: kurma-yoga_wheel-poses-2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-04-2017, 03:41 PM
(30-04-2017 08:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 07:37 AM)skyking Wrote:  Hi Jenny. I know all those poses now, but the boat. I just thought of Vince Vaughn motorboat and giggled Big Grin

Laugh out load Not that kind of boat silly Big Grin

ahh yes, AKA "shoot the fat boy now" pose Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
30-04-2017, 03:46 PM
(30-04-2017 03:41 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 08:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Not that kind of boat silly Big Grin

ahh yes, AKA "shoot the fat boy now" pose Tongue

Laugh out load
01-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Sigh Undecided I've been off sick for two weeks. Was supposed to run a marathon today but pulled out halfway through... Fucking flu Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.