Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-06-2017, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2017 06:14 AM by jennybee.)
RE: Atheists who work out
(17-06-2017 02:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've definitely done something to myself Sad Did a 5 k this morning and felt like something was gonna tear the whole time.

Oh no, hope you are okay *hugs*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2017, 06:49 AM
(17-06-2017 06:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 02:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've definitely done something to myself Sad Did a 5 k this morning and felt like something was gonna tear the whole time.

Oh no, hope you are okay *hugs*

Jenny, have you done any goat yoga? There's a farm around these parts that has goats and people go there to do goat yoga. I'd love to try it. But I wonder if the goats sometimes pee on people when they climb on their backs. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-06-2017, 06:52 AM
(17-06-2017 06:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 06:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no, hope you are okay *hugs*

Jenny, have you done any goat yoga? There's a farm around these parts that has goats and people go there to do goat yoga. I'd love to try it. But I wonder if the goats sometimes pee on people when they climb on their backs. Laugh out load

I haven't, I do yoga with my cat though. I can pretend he's a goat lol
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-06-2017, 07:02 AM
(17-06-2017 06:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 06:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jenny, have you done any goat yoga? There's a farm around these parts that has goats and people go there to do goat yoga. I'd love to try it. But I wonder if the goats sometimes pee on people when they climb on their backs. Laugh out load

I haven't, I do yoga with my cat though. I can pretend he's a goat lol

I was just looking online and there's a gal here in Portland who's trying to set up a "sunset, wine tasting and goat yoga class". That will be a HUGE sellout. The other place I looked has a 900 person waiting list. I also found some goat yoga leggings. Such a funny idea. I wonder how it started.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-06-2017, 07:12 AM
(17-06-2017 07:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 06:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I haven't, I do yoga with my cat though. I can pretend he's a goat lol

I was just looking online and there's a gal here in Portland who's trying to set up a "sunset, wine tasting and goat yoga class". That will be a HUGE sellout. The other place I looked has a 900 person waiting list. I also found some goat yoga leggings. Such a funny idea. I wonder how it started.

The sunset wine tasting and yoga sounds nice. I'm not sure about the goat part though. Well, maybe if they are wearing yoga pants Tongue
17-06-2017, 02:14 PM
We pulled the trigger today at LA Fitness. We did two hours on the machines this morning and then I came home and did my usual treadmill.
It was fun to go through the machines together I would do a set of reps and then reset and she would do a set of reps. I see other groups of people going through on the machines and I can see how supportive that would be.
Tomorrow we're going in to see a trainer for the complimentary session that comes with a new membership.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
17-06-2017, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2017 02:21 PM by skyking.)
(17-06-2017 07:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-06-2017 06:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I haven't, I do yoga with my cat though. I can pretend he's a goat lol

The first time I tried to do the Pilates yoga DVD with my two dogs it was hilarious..
I'm trying to do planks and downward dog and they alternated between licking my sweat and having huge battles underneath me with toys. It was unproductive to say the least but quite funny.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
18-06-2017, 08:54 PM
I told myself don't do it, but sure as shit I overdid it at the gym Big Grin
I am not injured or hurting too much, but my core is barking about everyday tasks, LOL!
I took today off from everything and I'll start back tomorrow with some semblance of sanity. Instead of 2x cardio and then the whole machine cirduit each day, I will do a short cardio in the AM, a little yoga, then one muscle grouping at the gym.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
18-06-2017, 08:59 PM
(18-06-2017 08:54 PM)skyking Wrote:  I told myself don't do it, but sure as shit I overdid it at the gym Big Grin
I am not injured or hurting too much, but my core is barking about everyday tasks, LOL!
I took today off from everything and I'll start back tomorrow with some semblance of sanity. Instead of 2x cardio and then the whole machine cirduit each day, I will do a short cardio in the AM, a little yoga, then one muscle grouping at the gym.

You are doing amazing, SK! Thumbsup How much have you lost in total so far?
18-06-2017, 10:40 PM
82, but I have a thread for that Smile
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post