Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(13-06-2017 10:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 12:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Undecided

Hopefully they'll pop by and say hi Smile

Hiiii! Big Grin I got married in May, how are you? I have been looking at the thread, I'm so happy to see pages and pages of workouts!! YesCool

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
06-07-2017, 11:13 AM
(06-07-2017 11:04 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(13-06-2017 10:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hopefully they'll pop by and say hi Smile

Hiiii! Big Grin I got married in May, how are you? I have been looking at the thread, I'm so happy to see pages and pages of workouts!! YesCool

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Smile And so good to see you back here!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-07-2017, 09:27 PM
(06-07-2017 11:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 11:04 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Hiiii! Big Grin I got married in May, how are you? I have been looking at the thread, I'm so happy to see pages and pages of workouts!! YesCool

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Smile And so good to see you back here!

Thank you!!! I've missed you. HeartHeart

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
06-07-2017, 10:05 PM
(06-07-2017 09:27 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 11:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Congrats!!!!!!!!! Smile And so good to see you back here!

Thank you!!! I've missed you. HeartHeart

Missed you too! The Workout thread isn't the same without you. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-07-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 10:30 PM by Deidre32.)
(06-07-2017 10:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 09:27 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thank you!!! I've missed you. HeartHeart

Missed you too! The Workout thread isn't the same without you. Smile

Hug

Thank you for saying that!

Tonight, I did a cross fit workout, mainly with kettlebells, and then went for a short run. Sleep well, I'm heading off to bed now.

I might post a selfie tomorrow in the selfie thread. lol It's been a while.

09-07-2017, 09:07 PM
CF workout today, and it was awesome, feeling it for some reason. I didn't eat enough to support the workout, so tomorrow and through the week, have to up my calories on days when I do these workouts.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!! Heart

10-07-2017, 03:07 AM
Hmm, where has I buried my gym membership card ...

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
10-07-2017, 07:36 AM
(09-07-2017 09:07 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  CF workout today, and it was awesome, feeling it for some reason. I didn't eat enough to support the workout, so tomorrow and through the week, have to up my calories on days when I do these workouts.

I find it hard to eat enough when it's really hot out too. I usually stick to cold protein shakes, and adding "extras" to basic meals. For example, if I make buckwheat cereal, in addition to cashew butter, I'll throw on some hemp seeds (there's 11 g of extra protein and xtra cals right there). And if I make a lentil noodle pasta, I'll throw on some nutritional yeast (another 8 g protein, and more cals).

I really like these quinoa salad wraps I make in the summer. You can really juice up the protein like crazy.

Get swiss chard for the wraps. Put some hummus down as a base, then add cooked quinoa, shredded carrots, chickpeas (or chicken if you prefer), pumpkin or hemp seeds, chopped dates (if you like a lil sweet) or even some olives and feta (if you eat dairy) would work. I like these because they're healthy, filling, loaded with cals and protein and cooling for the summer.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-07-2017, 03:26 PM
(10-07-2017 07:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 09:07 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  CF workout today, and it was awesome, feeling it for some reason. I didn't eat enough to support the workout, so tomorrow and through the week, have to up my calories on days when I do these workouts.

I find it hard to eat enough when it's really hot out too. I usually stick to cold protein shakes, and adding "extras" to basic meals. For example, if I make buckwheat cereal, in addition to cashew butter, I'll throw on some hemp seeds (there's 11 g of extra protein and xtra cals right there). And if I make a lentil noodle pasta, I'll throw on some nutritional yeast (another 8 g protein, and more cals).

I really like these quinoa salad wraps I make in the summer. You can really juice up the protein like crazy.

Get swiss chard for the wraps. Put some hummus down as a base, then add cooked quinoa, shredded carrots, chickpeas (or chicken if you prefer), pumpkin or hemp seeds, chopped dates (if you like a lil sweet) or even some olives and feta (if you eat dairy) would work. I like these because they're healthy, filling, loaded with cals and protein and cooling for the summer.

Why can't you be my neighbor? Big Grin Your recipes are amazing sounding!

Off to the gym for a spin class I'm thinking.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
10-07-2017, 03:26 PM
(10-07-2017 03:07 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Hmm, where has I buried my gym membership card ...

We can help you find it! Laugh out load