Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-07-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Atheists who work out
(16-07-2017 08:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no, why do you say that? We love you here. Hug It could be that you just go on AF more and so they know your awesomeness more over there. Heart

Thank you and you're always so kind!! Hug
But it doesn't feel that way on here. Sad I just don't want to spend time where I'm not welcome.

... ? Why're you feeling unwelcome? Seriously. We like having you here. You're interesting. And hot. Compared to some of the people that do stick around I'd rather have you a thousand times.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-07-2017, 01:07 PM
(16-07-2017 12:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thank you and you're always so kind!! Hug
But it doesn't feel that way on here. Sad I just don't want to spend time where I'm not welcome.

... ? Why're you feeling unwelcome? Seriously. We like having you here. You're interesting. And hot. Compared to some of the people that do stick around I'd rather have you a thousand times.

100 percent agree Thumbsup Please stay Heart That's it, I'm breaking out the puppy dog eyes Tongue

[Image: 3b15a28309e819271d7b829e65698b49--puppy-...uppies.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2017, 01:55 PM
(16-07-2017 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 08:48 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thank you and you're always so kind!! Hug

Who made you feel that way and I'll beat them up Tongue

And after that, I'll beat 'em down. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
16-07-2017, 03:17 PM
You three, Big Grin Thank you for making me feel better here! I will stay! Heart
I will ignore those who make me feel unwelcome, that's probably the adult thing to do. lol!!

Really, thank you Hug
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
16-07-2017, 03:52 PM
(16-07-2017 03:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You three, Big Grin Thank you for making me feel better here! I will stay! Heart
I will ignore those who make me feel unwelcome, that's probably the adult thing to do. lol!!

Really, thank you Hug

Nolli illegitimi carborundum as they say. Which is not Latin but sounds good. Fact is, everywhere you go you're gonna clash with some of the people, even if you're the most inoffensive person ever. It's actually worse if you're inoffensive 'cos then people will steam-roll over you. This forum is one place where I learned to assert myself, I think you can learn to do the same too. Starting with this feeling unwelcome shit. Tell people to go fuck themselves Smile It's seriously good therapy Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-07-2017, 04:27 PM
(16-07-2017 03:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You three, Big Grin Thank you for making me feel better here! I will stay! Heart

Really, thank you Hug

Clap I'm so glad you are going to stay! I'm sorry some people on here made you feel bad.

Also, come into a few of my Hobo threads, we're all Hobo in there and you'll feel welcomed by all Hobo in no time Big Grin Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2017, 08:24 PM
(16-07-2017 03:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 03:17 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You three, Big Grin Thank you for making me feel better here! I will stay!

Really, thank you

Nolli illegitimi carborundum as they say. Which is not Latin but sounds good. Fact is, everywhere you go you're gonna clash with some of the people, even if you're the most inoffensive person ever. It's actually worse if you're inoffensive 'cos then people will steam-roll over you. This forum is one place where I learned to assert myself, I think you can learn to do the same too. Starting with this feeling unwelcome shit. Tell people to go fuck themselves It's seriously good therapy
lol You're right! Hug

(16-07-2017 04:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Really, thank you Hug

Clap I'm so glad you are going to stay! I'm sorry some people on here made you feel bad.

Also, come into a few of my Hobo threads, we're all Hobo in there and you'll feel welcomed by all Hobo in no time Big Grin Tongue

And I will Big Grin Hug

Really - thank you! I'm not very good at confrontation or conflict, I'm more passive aggressive or silent. Unsure

Had short CF workout today, did a lot of upper body work, and went for a 4 mile run. It was a good workout day.

New week...new goals. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
16-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Krav Maga tomorrow. And of course, yoga Big Grin We also have a clubhouse where I live now, I've been eyeing the pool. Maybe go swimming in the am one day this week to check it out.

Also Deidre, if you want to talk about whatever was bothering you, feel free to pm me Smile
16-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Whee, long day. Just got back from work (around midnight). My car finally broke. I mean, I've been trying to run it into the ground so I have an excuse to buy a new one, except it chose to do it away from home, while camping, when I had to go to work that morning (while the rest of the family stayed for one more day). So... I left on my bike and it took about 5 hours to get to work lol. I can't go car shopping until Tuesday, which means I bike to work tomorrow morning again. And it's a long freaking bike commute, even without having to ride back from camping, so bed time for a bit of rest before my forced workout Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
16-07-2017, 11:25 PM
(16-07-2017 10:31 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Whee, long day. Just got back from work (around midnight). My car finally broke. I mean, I've been trying to run it into the ground so I have an excuse to buy a new one, except it chose to do it away from home, while camping, when I had to go to work that morning (while the rest of the family stayed for one more day). So... I left on my bike and it took about 5 hours to get to work lol. I can't go car shopping until Tuesday, which means I bike to work tomorrow morning again. And it's a long freaking bike commute, even without having to ride back from camping, so bed time for a bit of rest before my forced workout Tongue

Sorry about the broken car. My like was more a lol at you forced to ride to work... Which is slightly cruel, but you seem pretty chilled about it.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post