Atheists who work out

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-07-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: Atheists who work out
(20-07-2017 05:53 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thank you for checking out my clip lol!!
Where is yours in that thread? I wanna hearrrr Smile

I'm on page 27. I did mine awhile ago and just did the audio, not the video like some people in the thread because I was still in the atheist closet at my old job. Luckily, that's changed since I now work for myself Smile I listened to yours, you have the best voice-very soothing!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 07:16 AM
(20-07-2017 06:02 AM)Ron NL-S Wrote:  Heat your house with wood, grow your own food and get some animals.
I guarantee you no workout needed!!

Big Grin

I'd love to live off grid. Sounds wonderful!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Returned to using stepper. Will do an one hour run every other day probably.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
20-07-2017, 08:09 AM
(20-07-2017 07:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 06:02 AM)Ron NL-S Wrote:  Heat your house with wood, grow your own food and get some animals.
I guarantee you no workout needed!!

Big Grin

I'd love to live off grid. Sounds wonderful!

Not entirely off grid. At least we're not. With teen kids that would be close to social suicide.
But it makes sure that the body gets all the exercise needed, from the course movements of sawing and splitting wood to fine movements like handling seedlings. Or hammer and nail. You learn that real quick! And all the dirt 'n shit keeps your immune system going too!
Besides that it is nourishment for the heart 'n soul (can I say that last word here?)
The bizarre thing is, is that it is modern day troubles that cause me stress like a paid job and finances, but the work at home does not, no matter how much I need to do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Ron NL-S's post
20-07-2017, 08:33 AM
I think living off the grid would prepare us all for the zombie onslaught! Laugh out load

It totally could happen!
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-07-2017, 08:34 AM
(20-07-2017 08:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Returned to using stepper. Will do an one hour run every other day probably.

Greeeaaaattt! That's awesome
20-07-2017, 08:35 AM
(20-07-2017 08:34 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 08:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Returned to using stepper. Will do an one hour run every other day probably.

Greeeaaaattt! That's awesome

Got to do some training before returning to work.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-07-2017, 09:07 AM
(20-07-2017 08:33 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I think living off the grid would prepare us all for the zombie onslaught! Laugh out load

It totally could happen!

Zombie onslaught.... nehhh not so much.
Economical meltdown and world wide chaos? Much more likely.
Better for body and mind? Most definitely!

I never understood how people can go through a gym routine? What's with the monotonous pumping of iron? Hopping up and down a stool? Cycling on a bike that isn't going anywhere?
From being pumped via bored to braindead in under a minute....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2017, 09:12 AM
(20-07-2017 08:33 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I think living off the grid would prepare us all for the zombie onslaught! Laugh out load

It totally could happen!

Here's hoping Big Grin Tongue

20-07-2017, 12:06 PM
When I was a kid chopping firewood and having a fire ready when my stepfather got home was one of my daily chores. There was a wood shed I was expected to keep stocked.

Not really practical in my suburban house, but definitely doable in the wooded, relatively isolated property we're building on up north. We grow a decent amount of food in our suburban garden, but again at our much larger place in progress, we've also got plans for quite an extensive forest garden in the works.

Now if only I could get a wood powered air conditioner Tongue.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post